CHANEL Glossimer - Twinkle

CHANEL Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

4.2

on 7/7/2006 5:59:00 PM

It's a golden pink, more gold than pink...I like its non-stickiness. It's creamy and very longlasting.My lips are smooth after applying it, because it conteins also vitamins. Only drawback is the price (as for other Chanel products).

on 6/20/2006 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i don't know about this. the first one i bought was in the middle of winter so i wasn't tan as i usually am (acutally, i was probably very ashy looking at that time, which my colouring gets when i lack sunlight) and i thought it looked great on me. i loved it so much that before i went to vietnam i bought another one. well of course in vietnam i got really tanned, even though i smothered myself in sunscreen. then it just washed me out way too much. very frosty gold. the pink didn't show up at all. i love the texture and the pigmentation of the gloss. i have very pigmented lips but this had such great coverage for a gloss. i will definitly give the other ones a try.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First, this lipgloss reminds me of my fav. heiress Paris Hilton :) and this is the first glossimer that I actually considered too beautiful. I was in Vegas having a great time when I spotted the chanel counter at the bellagio. I had to get this uber sexy gloss. Twinkle is a champagne pink/shell peach infused with this alluringly sexy peachy golden sheen. Appliction is easy with a nice round tip. I always feared that glossimers looked too "metallic" the only reason why I didnt want it, yet I thought that this would go perfect with my favorite e/s chanel delta. This so gorgeous. Chanel always makes me feel this sexy. This is perfect with cat eyes and lots of mascara. This brings out my inner sex kitten!

* paris hilton is no longer my favorite airhead heiress :) although, I still share her passion for pink and hello kitty. I've moved on to Kate Moss, Gemma
Ward, and of course, Elizabeth Keilstein-Cord :)

on 2/23/2004 11:17:00 AM

This is my first Chanel Glossimer and I wish I didn't wait so long to buy one. Last time I checked the price it was $19.5...Now $24.50! Granted it was three years ago. (Minus 1 lippie for the outrageous price). This color is intense. And its great b/c you can always add more for night and have a light shimmer for day. Its a strong peach w/pink tones and 24kt gold mixed in. I naturally have medium pink lips and glosses tend not to show only the shimmer. So, I thought it would either over power my lips or make me look washed out. Twinkle did neither and looks glamourous over my HG lip liner (WetnWild #712). Every girl should have one Glossimer that gives that "look at my lips" look. Twinkle is great for that.

on 12/19/2002 3:51:00 PM

This has now become my absolute FAVORITE glossimer!! Totally exceeded my expectations (which are already quite high) beyond belief. It's the most perfect rose with strong peach undertones and beautiful gold shimmer. It reminded me a lot of MAC's Hi-Resin Rose which was a fav staple of mine before. But I found Hi-Resin Rose didn't last at all and didn't have enough gold. It also lacked the pretty peachiness that Twinkle has. Glossimer texture, consistency and staying power is way better than the mac lipglass stains as well. This is definitely well worth the high price tag of $24us, or $27cad. Beautiful beautiful colour. I couldn't stop staring at my lips in the mirror when I tried it on!! ^_^ Pairs wonderfully with MAC Cedar lip liner too. I would repurchase this over and over again.