CHANEL Glossimer - Twinkle

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 30-35
CHANEL Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

3.7

Twinkle is a very pretty pale pink-gold color. This color is going to work best on fair people, in my opinion. On me itís a very flattering color. I like the glossimerís texture, they feel smooth, creamy and my lips donít feel glued together. If you can afford this item and are ppp, then I would try this gloss.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Twinkle is an icy gold peach/pink gloss that glistens as much or more as MAC's lipglass without feeling heavy. On me (MAC NC25) it looks more like a tawny peach than pink and I like to wear it with Nars Orgasm blush and Lorac Jade e/s with MAC's Vex on the brow line and Embark e/s as a liner. I'm on the fence as to whether I'd repurchase. I like it but don't love it. I'd almost rather wear Bourjois glosses instead (also made by Chanel) because they also stay on without being sticky and come in an array of gorgeous colors for almost half the price. ** Update - I just found Jordana's Lipshine Shimmer Glaze in Vanilla Bean at Walgreens for $1.99 and I swear this looks as good or better than Chanel's Twinkle!!!! I'm amazed at how inexpensive this gloss is and how fabulous it looks. It doesn't have as much gold as Twinkle, but hey, for the price, who cares? I will not be buying Twinkle ever again!!!!!!!!

I love this lipgloss, i tried it on my lips over MAC's sundrenched cream colour base, it kind of reminds me of nymphette or prrr but not as sheer, i will definatly be buying this when i run out!