Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Impressive! 1st let me politely interject that they break the gloss applicators in the middle to control "loss prevention" (aka shoplifting) I was told by an SA (I had wondered the same thing!). I have 6 Glossimers & they are the Creme de la Creme of the crop! Nothing feels quite like wearing a Chanel lipgloss. Mine were $30 (got them a year or 2 ago so...), worth every penny! I took a cheap wnw gloss I liked to the counter to the sneering SA who (accurately) matched it to Twinkle only a mill times better! Elegant tube, duochrome peach pink gold, I've only ever met 1 Glossimer I didn't like that much (Spark but I'm rethinking it), this is sooo sublime for a sexy pout! Winning!!!!!!!

on 1/10/2012 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this to go with a gold sequin dress and I loved the way it looked!! I ended up losing it the night after I bought it, so I went out and reluctantly shelled out the cash for a replacement because of how long wearing and pretty it was.

I generally wear NARS orgasm gloss, and it has a similar color, however the NARS was starting to dry out my lips (i have vey dry lips)

The Chanel is around the same price and I have to say, I am switching brands. Love it!

on 4/11/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am generally more of a lipstick or balm girl, and don't wear many glosses. However, this color was so pretty that I couldn't resist. Twinkle is a pretty, pale rosy pink with gold shimmer. Personally, I do not find the shimmer overwhelming - it is more like a highlight. The texture of the gloss is thick and somewhat sticky/heavy, so it does last longer than most glosses. I think this works well with pinks or peaches and I would also expect this would work well on many different complexions. I like this gloss and I will repurchase if I ever run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I do like this gloss a lot, but there are a few things that would keep me from buying this particular color again. I'll start with this positives. First, the texture is awesome! And there is no scents or flavors to keep you from licking it off. The tube is well packaged. And last but not least you get what you pay for. The not so great things. The color looks cheap, the gold shimmer is way too much and it distracts from any kind of class you had before you put the lipgloss on. Maybe it just looks like that on me because of how pale I am, I dont know. I will definetly buy this product again, but in a different color.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'd been wanting this for awhile but my counter never had it in stock (so why is it on display I often wanted to ask) anyways finally got my hands on it & I am not disappointed. This is eveything I wanted MAC's Nymphette to be. Quite pigmented, lovely pinky-peachy gold colour. Yes its expensive, but its fabulous.

on 4/10/2007 10:33:00 PM

This color is simply gorgeous!! The color is a gorgeous, unique pinky-peach with golden shimmer. I'd say taht it slightly resembles NARS orgasm lip gloss but it's FAR classier and not sticky at all like NARS. It just makes the face and lips look so pouty and pretty!

on 8/30/2006 10:27:00 AM

This is a very flattering peach pink on my lips. I will not repurchase since it's kind of expensive and I have so many other more flattering glosses.

on 2/2/2005 4:32:00 PM

Ugh, this just looks nasty on my unpigmented lips. It just shows up as garish gold shimmer! I can't even wear it on top of a lipstick, as it just shows up as bright gold shimmer that way, too. I look diseased when I wear it.
I gave it an extra point for the texture and lasting power found in all Glossimers.

on 10/8/2003 12:46:00 AM

I don't like this at all. It's my least fave glossimer. It's so orange/coral/melon whatever, I cant stand any of those colors. I prefer cool shades, the formula is decent. I prefer cool shades, my fave glossimer is brilliance.

Such a great product from Chanel! Soft, not tacky, and leaves just the right amount of shine. Twinkle is my favorite shade, because it's pink with a hint of gold shimmer. I'm always on the lookout for products with luster and shimmer, not glitter, and this gloss is perfect. expensive for a gloss, but it lasts - worth every penny!