Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

4.2

on 5/27/2009 11:50:00 PM

I like glossimers but this color didn't work for me (NW15). In the tube it reminded me of MAC Nymphette but once applied it was way too gold to look flattering on me. I'm giving it a three because the quality is great, it's just the color I'm not in love with.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This was very pretty, but very sticky, expensive and not worth the price.

on 12/20/2008 11:39:00 PM

I got this in a Duty Free shop in Newark airport, so I only paid about $23 for it. However, I would've paid $30 for this fabulous lip gloss! It's one of those rare 'gorgeous in the tube, gorgeous on' shades that works well with my fair skin and dark hair. Since it is so light, I do wear it over Rimmel's Sorbet lip liner, to give it a more polished look. I've been wearing this for three months now, and it's my go-to gloss for almost every occassion. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 6/18/2008 2:09:00 AM

I'm sure this color is great for some, but I didn't love it so much. It looks like a nice, lighter peach pink with some gold shimmer in the tube. So first impression was good, because it looks so pretty in the tube! And it looked like it really couldn't disappoint. But for me, meh. It wasn't all bad, it just came off too gold, like more gold than pink. I love the glossimers in general and I think that the quality of the gloss is outstanding: long lasting, thick but not too sticky, beautiful color choices.....just this one wasn't my thing. It is great, but it was just not love. It's funny because I liked it in the store enough to buy it, but I decided basically later in the day that it wasn't my style. Good thing I bought it at nordstrom because of the easy returns!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Chanel "Twinkle" is one of my HG lipglosses. It has the perfect consistancy, great shine, great sparkle, great shade. The packaging is beautiful and elegant. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product, other than the price. However, for 30 or something dollars, I am willing to splurge it out for this great product.

on 11/2/2007 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love this! I'm a big fan of MAC's Nymphette Lipglass and Twinkle is almost identical. Color is a pink peachy rose with gold shimmer. Consistency is a bit thick but it's not heavy and lasts a good while on the lips. This is my second Glossimer purchase, the first being Jaipur, and I just love them. Will be buying more of Twinkle in the future since this type of shade is a staple in my stash of lipglosses.

on 4/19/2007 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Twinkle is a beautiful pinky-peach shade with golden shimmer. It does not feel gritty on the lips. The texture of this gloss is very smooth, almost feels like satin. Wears very well by itself, since it is very pigmented on my lips. This is a gorgeous spring-summer color, reminds me of colors you see during a sunset. Beautiful!

I really didnt like nars orgasm, and when my MUA friend suggested chanel twinkle I wasnt sure as I heard they are quite similar. But I gave in last weekend and bought twinkle and pagoda, and love them both! imo, twinkle looks great! and i dont hate it like i go nars orgasm l/g so it cant be THAT similar...its a sheer goldy peach-pink, and against my nc25 skintone, brown hair and blue eyes it looks so pretty...i can use more for glam nights out or a tiny bit, for a subtle, natural day look. I love chanel glossimers!

on 12/28/2006 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So you guessed: another swap big score!! And this has become today my fav. Glossimer! Peachy w/ golden hints i'd say. Perfect color, perfect texture, wow just wow!

continued >>

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I hate that I love something this pricey! It's a gorgeous gloss - very gold, less pink. Very reflective and glossy. I like to wear it alone and sometimes with a lipliner (MAC's subculture) for a more daytime look.