CHANEL Glossimer - Twinkle

CHANEL Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My thoughts echo previous reviews in the sense that worn alone this gloss looks garishly gold on my Indian, pigmented lips. Disappointed that it never shows up like the color in the tube. Further, I constantly wipe excess product off the wand so there's a wastage issue. Was inspired to use this tube I've had for years (my first and only Chanel product) due to recent buzz about 10 pan projects and specktra's shop your stash challenge. Find that this is usable over coral lipsticks, and the texture isn't bad. Would not purchase again but will use up this tube.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I bought 'Twinkle' and it is a great peachy pink with gold shimmer for my fair complexion and auburn red hair. It gives my lips just the right amount of moisture and lasts for hours without the need for re-application. I am now on the quest to find the perfect non-shimmer glossimer, more cream than shimmer, because Twinkle is a bit too sparkly for daily use. But overall it is the BEST lip gloss I have ever used in my life and believe me, I've tried them all!

About me
Fair with freckles, yellow/pink skin undertones, sensitive/combination skin. I sunburn very easily. Dark brown eyes and auburn 3C hair.
Holy Grail Skin Care
Nivea Whitening Moisturizer (try it!), Alpha Hydrox 10% Gel, Avon's Tea Tree Cleanser and MicroDermabrasion Scrub, Clean and Clear Astringent, Lancome BiFacil Eye Makeup Remover, Egyptian Magic for eyes and Sofina Sunscreen 50 White.
Holy Grail Makeup
Foundation: Chanel Teint Naturel; Blush:NARS Orgasm; Eyes: BE's Vanilla Sugar and Celestine, MAC Shadestick Sharkskin; Lipgloss - Chanel Glossimer Twinkle, MAC Wet, Wild and Fabulous or Mark's Rose Lip Balm for Day. Estee Lauder's Sugar Daddy or L'oreals HIP in Enchanting for night. continued >>

Popular Lip Glosses