Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Impressive! 1st let me politely interject that they break the gloss applicators in the middle to control "loss prevention" (aka shoplifting) I was told by an SA (I had wondered the same thing!). I have 6 Glossimers & they are the Creme de la Creme of the crop! Nothing feels quite like wearing a Chanel lipgloss. Mine were $30 (got them a year or 2 ago so...), worth every penny! I took a cheap wnw gloss I liked to the counter to the sneering SA who (accurately) matched it to Twinkle only a mill times better! Elegant tube, duochrome peach pink gold, I've only ever met 1 Glossimer I didn't like that much (Spark but I'm rethinking it), this is sooo sublime for a sexy pout! Winning!!!!!!!

on 2/7/2002 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow, twinkle is beautiful! A peachy pink with gold shimmer that is visible but not chunky or frosty. This is a wonderful summer color! Although glossimers are insanely expensive at $23.50 a pop, they last forever and the colors are fantastic. Twinkle is no exception! I think this would be flattering on all skintones.