Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

on 1/10/2012 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this to go with a gold sequin dress and I loved the way it looked!! I ended up losing it the night after I bought it, so I went out and reluctantly shelled out the cash for a replacement because of how long wearing and pretty it was.

I generally wear NARS orgasm gloss, and it has a similar color, however the NARS was starting to dry out my lips (i have vey dry lips)

The Chanel is around the same price and I have to say, I am switching brands. Love it!

on 4/11/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am generally more of a lipstick or balm girl, and don't wear many glosses. However, this color was so pretty that I couldn't resist. Twinkle is a pretty, pale rosy pink with gold shimmer. Personally, I do not find the shimmer overwhelming - it is more like a highlight. The texture of the gloss is thick and somewhat sticky/heavy, so it does last longer than most glosses. I think this works well with pinks or peaches and I would also expect this would work well on many different complexions. I like this gloss and I will repurchase if I ever run out.

on 4/15/2008 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Received this item in a swap for an item I paid about $35 bucks for. Not very impressed, I don`t like the texture a whole lot (kinda of goopy sticky), and the color is a tad too frosty for my liking. Looks like MAC Nymphette, which I prefer over this gloss. I`ll still wear it when going to dinner or going out when I want to look a little done up and sexy though. The color is a medium-light pink with gold shimmers.

well truly, if there were a lipgloss hall of fame....Twinkle would be the Queen of all! It is so wonderful! The color is amazing, the coverage, texture and longevity are second to none. I love it, and have gone thru at least 6 tubes since i first discovered it. My hubby even puts one in my stocking at Christmas....isn't he a doll? :o)

on 6/20/2006 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i don't know about this. the first one i bought was in the middle of winter so i wasn't tan as i usually am (acutally, i was probably very ashy looking at that time, which my colouring gets when i lack sunlight) and i thought it looked great on me. i loved it so much that before i went to vietnam i bought another one. well of course in vietnam i got really tanned, even though i smothered myself in sunscreen. then it just washed me out way too much. very frosty gold. the pink didn't show up at all. i love the texture and the pigmentation of the gloss. i have very pigmented lips but this had such great coverage for a gloss. i will definitly give the other ones a try.

on 11/26/2004 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't own a large collection of glossimers, but from my experience w/ them so far, i am loving the rich, creamy texture of them! (minus Blizzard, i hate this one on me!). Twinkle is a highly frosty, peachy-gold-pink shade that goes very nicely when i am more tanned, and looks a tad out of place (too frosty) when i am paler in the fall and winter months. My one rant about this gloss is that it is almost TOO frsoty, making it unwearable for me on an everyday basis, it wouldn't be my first choice to wear to class, or the office :) I'm an NC30 asian gal with yellow-olive undertones. I will not likely repurchase this!

on 8/1/2004 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Chanel Twinkle was my first glossimer and WOW, it is beautiful! I am so loving this one, I bought it a few months ago and can't believe I hadn't written a review on it! Anyways on me Twinkle goes on a shimmery peachy/pink/gold and it really stays on, not sticky at all so these glossimers are definitely something to ck out if you don't like stick glosses!

on 10/8/2003 12:46:00 AM

I don't like this at all. It's my least fave glossimer. It's so orange/coral/melon whatever, I cant stand any of those colors. I prefer cool shades, the formula is decent. I prefer cool shades, my fave glossimer is brilliance.

on 1/9/2003 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After reading all the reviews about it I had to try it. I love it. Great shimmer, lasts forever (in comparison to others). I can't wait to try others.

on 12/12/2002 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I didn't see so much gold in this when I put it on, but probably cuz of the lighting. It was a nice soft fleshy pink with shimmer. I love it!