Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

4.2

on 6/11/2011 12:54:00 AM

I see the ratings are relatively high for this product, however these glosses are not the best out there. I broke down and bought a Chanel lipgloss because I wanted to see if the 35 dollar price tag was worth it. Let's be honest, this is definitely a sticky lipgloss, way more sticky than some other brands out there. The ones with sparkles look like a cheap drugstore lipgloss. I was not impressed and will not purchase this prodcut again in the future.

This is a light pink shade with gold shimmer in it! I originally went to buy Sirop, but was freaked out by the brightness, so this looked just right, and it really is a good shimmery shade, perfect for summertime. I think during my next trip i will buy sirop finally, but this was my first love :)

on 12/30/2004 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Twinkle is a golden pink color on me. Great everyday color. Packaging needs to be redone for sure as too much product comes out when you take out or insert the wand.

on 12/29/2004 4:45:00 PM

Of my glossimer collection, this is my second fave! I love the color and texture of this one. It is the only "pink" I can wear. Its got some nice gold in it, and it really does "twinkle". Would I buy it again...already have!

on 11/26/2004 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't own a large collection of glossimers, but from my experience w/ them so far, i am loving the rich, creamy texture of them! (minus Blizzard, i hate this one on me!). Twinkle is a highly frosty, peachy-gold-pink shade that goes very nicely when i am more tanned, and looks a tad out of place (too frosty) when i am paler in the fall and winter months. My one rant about this gloss is that it is almost TOO frsoty, making it unwearable for me on an everyday basis, it wouldn't be my first choice to wear to class, or the office :) I'm an NC30 asian gal with yellow-olive undertones. I will not likely repurchase this!

Love it! This gloss is an Iced Golden Pink w/ just enough Shimmer to enhance my Pretty Full lips- It does NOT wash me out, at all! I can use this by itself(with a tan), But find it best for Topping off Lipstick, as a Dazzling Glimmer of Pink golden Shine- I just tried it on top Of Showgirl, it looks amazing!

on 12/29/2002 10:50:00 PM

This is a light pinkish pearly shade that tends to wash me out so I don't wear it too often.

on 12/19/2002 3:51:00 PM

This has now become my absolute FAVORITE glossimer!! Totally exceeded my expectations (which are already quite high) beyond belief. It's the most perfect rose with strong peach undertones and beautiful gold shimmer. It reminded me a lot of MAC's Hi-Resin Rose which was a fav staple of mine before. But I found Hi-Resin Rose didn't last at all and didn't have enough gold. It also lacked the pretty peachiness that Twinkle has. Glossimer texture, consistency and staying power is way better than the mac lipglass stains as well. This is definitely well worth the high price tag of $24us, or $27cad. Beautiful beautiful colour. I couldn't stop staring at my lips in the mirror when I tried it on!! ^_^ Pairs wonderfully with MAC Cedar lip liner too. I would repurchase this over and over again.

Very flattering shade. Looks great with everything! Highly recommend this shade and of the course the quality of glossimers are the best!

I love this color!!! It is so gorgeous, it's a frosty pink w/ golden shimmer to it. The price seems steep, but this color stays on for awhile -- did i mention i love this color?