Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

A pink, with LOTS of golden shimmers in it,when applied, you don't see the pink undertone at all, all you see is the golde shimmers on you lips, which washes out my GGG golden olive(NC42) complexion. Chanel glossimers' texture are worth it IMO, might buy mroe glossimers in the future, but just NOT twinkle!!!!!

on 6/11/2011 12:54:00 AM

I see the ratings are relatively high for this product, however these glosses are not the best out there. I broke down and bought a Chanel lipgloss because I wanted to see if the 35 dollar price tag was worth it. Let's be honest, this is definitely a sticky lipgloss, way more sticky than some other brands out there. The ones with sparkles look like a cheap drugstore lipgloss. I was not impressed and will not purchase this prodcut again in the future.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This was very pretty, but very sticky, expensive and not worth the price.

on 9/7/2008 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I didn't swatch this before I bought this and I regret that. It looked like a beautiful cotton candy pink with gold shimmer in the tube. When I put it on it was just a frosty gold color. This is the only Glossimer I own and I was very disappointed. Maybe I'll try them again some day.

on 5/13/2006 3:15:00 AM

I had this a few years ago but since thrown away after my big makeup clearing. I actually quite like the colour in the tube but i hate it on my lips. It makes me too pale. I knew it at Chanel counter, wonder why i insist on getting it.....anyway, i find chanel glossimer too thick in texture for my liking. I prefer Loreal than this. Too thick and the colour is hard to blend well. Won't repurchase anymore.

on 2/2/2005 4:32:00 PM

Ugh, this just looks nasty on my unpigmented lips. It just shows up as garish gold shimmer! I can't even wear it on top of a lipstick, as it just shows up as bright gold shimmer that way, too. I look diseased when I wear it.
I gave it an extra point for the texture and lasting power found in all Glossimers.

on 10/19/2004 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

another one i wanted to love because i'd heard so many great things about it, but it was just too pale for me. turned out an opaque frosty color on my lips and didn't look right with my skintone (GGG). was almost exactly the same as pin-up and ginger on me=T

on 10/8/2003 12:46:00 AM

I don't like this at all. It's my least fave glossimer. It's so orange/coral/melon whatever, I cant stand any of those colors. I prefer cool shades, the formula is decent. I prefer cool shades, my fave glossimer is brilliance.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yeah--I was not at all impressed. I was expecting a nice, smooth, semi-sheer gloss and i got a weird, rough all-over wash of bright, metallic pink. i'm surprised that anyone can wear this color--it came off very garish and 70's looking...but not in a good way. i really hated the texture too--the color didn't spread evenly and it felt sort of chalky. oh, and it was like 20 bucks! mmaybe it was just this color, though.

I usually love glossimers, but this one didn't work for me. I much prefer Volage which is similar or Blizzard which is cooler more violet pink to this.
It is sad but true that I hate this color.