CHANEL Glossimer - Twinkle

CHANEL Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

3.8

on 8/25/2008 9:41:00 PM

i love chanel glossimers in general. As always, this has a great texture and decent staying power. But twinkle is not a shade I would recommend to anyone who likes to wear just lipgloss on its own. Two coats of this looks frosty in the most tacky way. I enjoy wearing this but only over a lip pencil and or a lipstick, just for a little glitter and shine.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my 2nd more worn lipgloss after Dior Ultra Addict in Nibble of Nuts. It's a pink base profusely infused with gold shimmers. It's kind of like MAC Nymphette on tripping on acid. Because there's so much gold in it, it kind of looks coral/peach in the light. If you're a cool toned girl I don't recommend this lipgloss. But if you're slightly tanned Asian, warm, like me. I cannot rec it enough. I also really love the texture, same as Dior Ultra addict, it's a creamy that dries to a shine on lips. Silky smooth and not at all sticky as opposed to the goppy conventional glosses (lipglasses, lipglaze, etc.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

A pink, with LOTS of golden shimmers in it,when applied, you don't see the pink undertone at all, all you see is the golde shimmers on you lips, which washes out my GGG golden olive(NC42) complexion. Chanel glossimers' texture are worth it IMO, might buy mroe glossimers in the future, but just NOT twinkle!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First, this lipgloss reminds me of my fav. heiress Paris Hilton :) and this is the first glossimer that I actually considered too beautiful. I was in Vegas having a great time when I spotted the chanel counter at the bellagio. I had to get this uber sexy gloss. Twinkle is a champagne pink/shell peach infused with this alluringly sexy peachy golden sheen. Appliction is easy with a nice round tip. I always feared that glossimers looked too "metallic" the only reason why I didnt want it, yet I thought that this would go perfect with my favorite e/s chanel delta. This so gorgeous. Chanel always makes me feel this sexy. This is perfect with cat eyes and lots of mascara. This brings out my inner sex kitten!

* paris hilton is no longer my favorite airhead heiress :) although, I still share her passion for pink and hello kitty. I've moved on to Kate Moss, Gemma
Ward, and of course, Elizabeth Keilstein-Cord :)

on 8/14/2004 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

In general, I love glossimers, but this one just didn't work for me. I prefer pale pinks, but decided to give this one a try. There's waaaay too much of a gold undertone for me. Try on before buying, because it looks much different on then it does in the tube!

on 3/31/2004 5:48:00 PM

This is a powerful pinkish gold that is intense, so you have to play down the rest of your face while wearing it. It has anawesome texture that hydrates my lips and doesn't make me look washed out, it actaully does the opposite and IMO make me look very 'alive' and virbrate.

on 2/1/2004 6:22:00 PM

My skintone: PPP with pink undertones

Hair color: Auburn

Eye color:Hazel
Combo/Dry, Acne prone, sensitive skin

Lips- Medium pigmented

THE PRODUCT:

Price- $24.50

Places to buy: Gloss.com, Sephora.com, Saks.com, Perfumebay.com
This is my FAVORITE glossimer next to Jaipur!! It is the most gorgeous peachy pink (more peach than pink) that goes with everything! I have worn it with blue e/s, purple e/s, green e/s, grey e/s, even peach e/s!! This looks great with NARS Orgasm blush and a smokey eye!! It has a lot of shimmer (not tacky looking though) and a great creamy texture!! Long lasting and well worth the money!! I will be rebuying this glossimer! continued >>

on 12/23/2003 6:44:00 PM

Love it, Love it, Love it!!! I like this color a lot. I know a lot of people had problems with it but it just works for me. I love the texture. The price is worth every penny.

on 10/8/2003 12:46:00 AM

I don't like this at all. It's my least fave glossimer. It's so orange/coral/melon whatever, I cant stand any of those colors. I prefer cool shades, the formula is decent. I prefer cool shades, my fave glossimer is brilliance.

on 7/31/2003 6:21:00 PM

This is my first Glossimer. I bought this after a grad makeover at Chanel's, since the MA used this on me. Good thing she did, cuz Twinkle is such a pretty colour! However, I have to be careful not to apply too much on, or else I'll end up with pure golden lips lol. The gloss itself has a really nice consistency that isn't goopy or overly sticky at all. In fact, it feels very moisturizing. A splurge item for me - quite expensive, yes, but definitely classy.

Twinkle is a peachy-pink gloss with golden sheen. On my medium-rosy lips, this gloss lightens my natural colour and gives it a more peachy tone. continued >>