Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Filtered by skin type : Other
Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

4.4

Impressive! 1st let me politely interject that they break the gloss applicators in the middle to control "loss prevention" (aka shoplifting) I was told by an SA (I had wondered the same thing!). I have 6 Glossimers & they are the Creme de la Creme of the crop! Nothing feels quite like wearing a Chanel lipgloss. Mine were $30 (got them a year or 2 ago so...), worth every penny! I took a cheap wnw gloss I liked to the counter to the sneering SA who (accurately) matched it to Twinkle only a mill times better! Elegant tube, duochrome peach pink gold, I've only ever met 1 Glossimer I didn't like that much (Spark but I'm rethinking it), this is sooo sublime for a sexy pout! Winning!!!!!!!

on 12/28/2004 8:08:00 PM

I received this as a gift. When I first saw it, Urban Decay's burn out was the first thing that came to my mind. I love that one, but was going to exchange this for more of a pink color. Well, went to the mall and there is no Chanel counter-so I just decided to try it. Very nice, not as frosty as burn out. Very shiny wet look. Looks like a peach w/golden shimmer on me. I look forward to trying more colors- but have to purchase online:/

Twinkle is a weird one. The first time I tried it, I hated it (looked too frosty, washed me out, etc.). Then someone recently sent me a mini as an extra, I tried it again and really like it. Its a light pink with a lot of gold undertones and slight shimmer. Maybe I just needed a tan, lol!

I usually love glossimers, but this one didn't work for me. I much prefer Volage which is similar or Blizzard which is cooler more violet pink to this.
It is sad but true that I hate this color.

I love the colour, peachy pink with gold shimmer. Really pretty :)

on 8/7/2002 11:57:00 PM

This is my first Glossimer & I really like it. It's a pretty golden pink, and lasts very well on me. I will definitely be checking out others in this range.

Very flattering shade. Looks great with everything! Highly recommend this shade and of the course the quality of glossimers are the best!

on 1/9/2002 4:57:00 PM

Great alternative to MAC Prrr.
Light pearly baby pink. Excellent as highlighter.

I love this color!!! It is so gorgeous, it's a frosty pink w/ golden shimmer to it. The price seems steep, but this color stays on for awhile -- did i mention i love this color?

on 7/31/2001 8:26:00 PM

fantastic please-all colour. just gorgeous :)