NARS Nepal

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
NARS Nepal

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Another NARS favorite. This is an absolutely gorgeous everyday color. It goes on as more of a sheen than a shimmer-giving a nice healthy glow. It kind of a rosy-champange-taupe shade. I have a naturally "tan" looking skin with olive undertones and this does not give me the appearance of red irritated skin as others mentioned. I love this shade so much!

on 3/20/2010 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One word: awesome.

probably one of my top fuve NARS eyeshadows:) Only issue? I feel like its not the most long-lasting colour on my skin tone.

on 10/19/2009 9:00:00 PM

It's a nice color, but I don't think it works quite right with my skin tone. I've had this shadow for 4+ years, and still haven't hit the pan, but I will keep it for fun.

on 4/18/2009 11:18:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A good shade for everyday wear. I wear this color when I want an easy, natural, and fresh look for the daytime. It's a sheer, muted pink with a little shimmer. It serves as a good base for evening makeup as well. Just apply a darker color in the crease and outer corner of your eyes and you're good to go.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like this colour. Its perfect for days when you don't feel like wearing any dramatic colours on your eyes, but you don't wanna go out with nothing on either. I wear this to school on its own all the time. Great product !

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My favorite e/s ever! This e/s looks like a basic champagne colored e/s with a hint of pink. when you actually wear it, it comes out as a nice light rosey pink with a soft shimmer. almost reminds me of mac naked lunch e/s but it's a lot finer, less shimmery/frosty and way more pigmented/pink. This is an e/s you could wear for a natural look or everyday kind of e/s. What I love most about this e./s is that it looks great even w/o an eyeliner or anything, its just that amazing! most e/s that I wear looks incomplete or just weird w/o eyeliner but not this one. So if im ever in a rush or anyhting. i could just do my eyes with this e/s and not have to worry about liner or even mascara. If you're on the edge about getting this or not, definently get it! The only complaint it would probably get is that it doesnt show up(but thats only if you have really dark skin) im a NC37-NC40 for reference. This is THE e/s I will forever repurchase, I don't even buy e/s anymore b/c im so content with this one! A must-have e/s in my opinion!

on 12/14/2006 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is actually my first NARS e/s. I switched over to brown liners from black and needed a new shadow. I'm not big on e/s, I just like a nice base color as a wash. Nepal is gorgeous. I usually go for matte but this has the tiniest shimmer to it which is so pretty and makes my eyes look glowly. The pink in it
goes very well with brown liner and I'm really happy with this simple and pretty eye look.

on 5/18/2006 6:03:00 PM

I adore this eyeshadow. (Thank goodness for that--I went through a rather frustrating process to get it). It is in the "All About Eve" family, being a sheer, pink-toned beigey nude with super-fine shimmers that give it a beautiful wet-looking sheen--so flattering! But unlike AAE, it actually shows up on my LLL/AAB skin as a color since the fairly pronounced pink tone (that has a bit of peach in it) contrasts just enough with my skin. I do have to layer a wee bit to get the effect I want, but the end result is a wonderfully polished, "naked" eye. I am in a "natural makeup" stage right now and Nepal is now one of my favorite colors (the others being MAC's Patina and L'Oreal's Wear Infinite in Gilded Glow) for a slightly-but-attractively enhanced eye.

The packaging is fine, though I wish NARS offered pans at a lower price. But the more and more NARS stuff I try, the more I love it. The shadows are very expensive and the quality can vary from shade to shade, but if you get a "good" one, then I guarantee that you'll find yourself compulsively wearing it everyday.

Nepal is the center one in the bottom row. (The others, in case you are interested are in clockwise order from top left: Bobbi Brown Woodrose, Laura Mercier Cashmere, Bliss Labs Blisslids Babydoll, Prestige Chiffon, Nepal, Origins Sand Storm.

continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice neutral peachy-pink shade with very, very slight shimmer. Very pretty!

on 4/3/2006 2:18:00 PM

One of my most frequently reached for shadows, a perfectly clean and clear pinky peach that doesn't change color, darken or oxidize over the course of the day. If Nars All About Eve was a trio instead of a duo, Nepal would be the 3rd color. It's the same basic color family, only more so, and perfect to add when All About Eve needs slightly more definition and contour.