NARS Nepal

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
NARS Nepal

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Another NARS favorite. This is an absolutely gorgeous everyday color. It goes on as more of a sheen than a shimmer-giving a nice healthy glow. It kind of a rosy-champange-taupe shade. I have a naturally "tan" looking skin with olive undertones and this does not give me the appearance of red irritated skin as others mentioned. I love this shade so much!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

A really great neutral colour, that works alone, with liner, or as a base. Try layering mykonos underneath for a pretty, but subtle look! The only setback is that it is quite pricey, but it also has a gorgeous texture that is easy to blend, unlike so many drugstore brands that feel chalky.

on 12/14/2006 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is actually my first NARS e/s. I switched over to brown liners from black and needed a new shadow. I'm not big on e/s, I just like a nice base color as a wash. Nepal is gorgeous. I usually go for matte but this has the tiniest shimmer to it which is so pretty and makes my eyes look glowly. The pink in it
goes very well with brown liner and I'm really happy with this simple and pretty eye look.