NARS Nepal

Filtered by skin type : Dry
NARS Nepal

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

For the longest time, after countless products and $$$ wasted, I finally found the perfect midtone eyeshadow.
When it comes to eyeshadow, my daily would be only two colours - a light all over eye wash, followed by a mid-tone all over eye wash sans the brow bone area.
Imagine my joy in discovering Nepal.
This is my first Nars eyeshadow and I find the quality, texture superior. Colour pick up is also very good.
My next eyeshadow, will probably be Nars again, and this time, will go for Edie (a light base colour).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Beautiful colour, but looks absolutely awful on me. I am extremely fair with pink undertones and this blends in too much with my skin and makes my eyes look super irritated. Texture and payoff is nice just doesn't work with my colouring.

on 2/1/2008 5:31:00 AM

Quality is great, the color was wrong. It was too dark and wrong kind of shimmery to make me look awake. It just made my lids look even duller. I was expecting to wear this alone and make me look clean. Id did the opposite. I am pale, blue-green eyes, red hair.

on 2/21/2005 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This eyeshadow is very pretty in the pan, but on my lids it's so sheer it barely even shows up. As with my other NARS eyeshadows (rapture palette), I was a little disappointed with the lack of pigment. This is probably a great shadow for someone with either darker or much lighter skin than mine or someone that likes sheer shadows. I'm a GGG, Armani lsf 7-8 and mac nc40-42.

on 12/13/2003 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a light, shimmery peachy rose shade. I don't reach for this often, but it's a pretty shade for 'natural' days when you don't want a lot of dark color on your lids. It goes on a bit sheerly so you may want to apply a bit more than you normally would. If your skin is darker than mine (MAC C2) than one coat would probably work for you.

on 9/8/2003 11:28:00 AM

Mmm more eyeshadow in black rubber. This time baby sized black rubber! This is a deceptively simple shade- it is a shimmery, neutral pinky brown, which would make it a very cool toned color, but Nars then threw in some peach. This is a great wash color. To make the color pop more use light eye base or foundation on the lids, and a primary base of a darker neutral color like Stila Puppy. A primary base of Stila Dune makes this become a cooler color and looks great too.

As always the quality is great - the dense pigment lovers won't be happy but I like sheer color on my eyes so I wouldnt want more pigment. I just love how the black rubber packaging comes in different sizes - sure it all looks the same so can be confusing but who cares its so cute. You can type up the name cute it out and paste it to the top of the case if it bugs you that much. continued >>

on 2/11/2003 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Nepal is one of my staple shades. There is simply no other quintessential sand pink shade. It is never glaring, or overly shimmery, but definitely highlights the eyes. It makes my brown eyes sparkle. I love this! It is a pricey shadow. But lasts for many months, making it more cost effective.

on 12/23/2002 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty light peach shade that brightens up my face.