NARS Nepal

Filtered by skin type : Other
NARS Nepal

4.7

on 12/8/2012 12:50:00 AM

My HG everyday e/s. It is a warm beige rose. I wear it all over my lid over MAC Painterly paint pot with NARS Lola Lola on the outer crease area. Sometimes I wear it in its own. It is expensive but you get a lot of shadow for the price. As always the packing is sleek but gets dirty and tacky easily. I will definitely purchase it again and again.

For reference, I'm a warm toned with yellow undertones and wear NARS Punjab or MAC NC30.

on 4/23/2011 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I really like this bronzy peach colour as an all over colour on the eyes. Looks really good as an every day go to colour and when you're tanned and want to play up the bronziness of your skin, this colour is awesome! Stays on really well, too. :)

on 5/3/2010 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Nepal is a champagne pink gold shimmer. It's very finely milled, soft and very pigmented. Because it has some pink tones, I have to apply sparingly to avoid the allergy eye/rabbit eye look. I think it would look better on someone cool-toned. A nice wash or highlight shade but I prefer NARS Abyssinia for my coloring.

on 4/30/2009 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another staple eye shadow for me from NARS! I think this pink is soooo gorgeous and I too use it with Ondine, but it is also great on its own for a subtle look. Anyone with green or hazel eyes needs to try this shadow! Again, worth every penny!

on 11/11/2008 7:03:00 PM

A very pretty muted rose pink. The texture is soft and goes on smoothly. This color seems to work on many skin tones. The compact (small, black rubber) attracts dust easily, but comes with a handy little mirror.

I love the texture and the colour. The powder shadow is so smooth that it melts into my lids like cream shadows. The colour is a copper shimmery peachy shade that compliments and brightens up my eyes. I sometimes use it alone and sometimes use it as a base and put on a darker shade in the crease.

on 5/17/2007 10:50:00 AM

I really like Nars eyeshadow and this is no exception. I always apply a base of LM Eye Basics to my lids before eyeshadow. Nepal is a beautiful peachy beige shimmer eyeshadow that really enhances the colour of my green eyes. It is shimmery but not too much. It is great for daytime on its own or as a base paired with other colours. It would look lovely with bronze, taupe, plum, brown, grey or green to name but a few. A really versatile shade that is now a staple in my makeup bag.

Great colour, shows up well on me and lasts for hours. I pair it with Stila Kitten and it looks subtle but VERY pretty, perfect for day.

on 2/16/2005 2:09:00 PM

Beautiful shimmery rose in the pan, this is not your typical pink eyeshadow! This is a warm color that looks great on my pale blue eyes; I often wear it in the crease with Edie or AAE. Never frosty or glittery, just the perfect amount of shimmer. I was very surprised how much I like this.

on 9/1/2004 11:12:00 PM

A nude peach-pink shadow. Works well as a base for a multitude of other colors. It won't blow you away, but you may find yourself reaching for it a lot because it works so well to "prime" the eyes for more exciting colors.