NARS Nepal

Filtered by age: 44-55
NARS Nepal

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

For the longest time, after countless products and $$$ wasted, I finally found the perfect midtone eyeshadow.
When it comes to eyeshadow, my daily would be only two colours - a light all over eye wash, followed by a mid-tone all over eye wash sans the brow bone area.
Imagine my joy in discovering Nepal.
This is my first Nars eyeshadow and I find the quality, texture superior. Colour pick up is also very good.
My next eyeshadow, will probably be Nars again, and this time, will go for Edie (a light base colour).

on 1/21/2011 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am blonde, fair-skinned with blue eyes and this shadow is fabulous with that combination. It actually comes across as a light tan/bronze on me. It really makes my blue eyes pop. It is not super pigmented, and I like that because it blends really well over TFSI. I use Abysinnia as an overall wash and this in the crease for a nice neutral everyday look. I add MAC Espresso in the outer V to give it a boost sometimes. This is nice with a dark bronze eyeliner. It lasts a long time over primer. It's one of my first NARS shadows and I will have to buy more.

on 4/3/2006 2:18:00 PM

One of my most frequently reached for shadows, a perfectly clean and clear pinky peach that doesn't change color, darken or oxidize over the course of the day. If Nars All About Eve was a trio instead of a duo, Nepal would be the 3rd color. It's the same basic color family, only more so, and perfect to add when All About Eve needs slightly more definition and contour.

on 9/14/2005 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A fabulous everyday color, sheer and subtle. The shimmer imparts a glow to the eye area rather than sparkle. A pretty pinky beige e/s, warmed up with a bit of peach. Silky texture, long wearing. This makes a lovely medium nude wash if I use Laura Mercier's Eye Basics in Wheat underneath. For reference, I'm a cool-toned LLL with blue eyes.