NARS Nepal

Filtered by age: 36-43
NARS Nepal

4.9

I would buy this again but I won't have to for a long time because Nars shadows are so big! This is a nice shimmer of pinky beige gold. It gives me good color without going all out. Sometimes I will pair it with a brown or sometimes wear it alone just as a wash. I have hazel eyes and think that this brings out the green. I have had trouble with other Nars colors creasing but not with this one.

on 4/4/2009 5:05:00 PM

I agree with Ekelur - Make eyes bluer with this! Nepal is a great base color - kind of pinky peach. Add Lola for a neutral brown. Fez is a little darker brown and Galapagos is a lot more brown!

Love it!

on 9/6/2006 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted this so much after reading the reviews here that I arranged two swaps for it, in case one fell through. I am not sorry. The color has been very accurately described. Since I use more of the less shimmery side of my AAE duo, it is great to have this shadow to alternate with AAE I. It also pairs well with BB Bone. I am in a very natural m/u mode and I absolutely love this. Really pops my green eyes.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice neutral peachy-pink shade with very, very slight shimmer. Very pretty!

on 11/19/2005 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

A great neutral color - pinkish with some beige/nude tones in it. Very blendable, great lasting power and consistency (very smooth and velvety). Really brightens up the eye area to wear alone, wear as a base coat, or blend with endless other e/s colors. This is a staple e/s for me, that (along w/ BE Well-Rested) I have to have at all times.

on 10/16/2004 8:46:00 PM

This is a beautiful color - it looks a lot like the middle color in Stila Summer Trio from several years ago.

on 3/18/2004 10:59:00 AM

I'm torn on this product. It is drop-dead gorgeous, don't get me wrong. But it's SO similar to - GASP - Jane Sungloss! The Nars shade does have a bit more peach to it, so they're not dead ringers. But is that bit 'o peach worth an extra $20 or so? Not sure. I will tell you that I'm wearing Nepal today as a lid wash with brown liner, and it is smashing. Guess I'll buy it again.