NARS Nepal

Filtered by age: 30-35
NARS Nepal

4.2

Nepal is one of my favorite eyeshadows, this is the shade I wear 50% of the time even though I own more eyeshadow than I'd like to admit. The shade on me is a golden, warm, muted rose/peach and the finish is a slight shimmer. I usually wear nepal on the lid with ondine or galapagos in the crease. I highly recommend this shade for pale girls with yellow or neutral undertones.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

As other reviewers have said, this is a great everyday kind of color. You can go subtle with just a bit of medium brown in the crease or you can amp up the drama with a darker purple or bronze. The shadow is amazingly silky and pigmented and wears beautifully.

on 4/30/2009 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another staple eye shadow for me from NARS! I think this pink is soooo gorgeous and I too use it with Ondine, but it is also great on its own for a subtle look. Anyone with green or hazel eyes needs to try this shadow! Again, worth every penny!

on 11/11/2008 7:03:00 PM

A very pretty muted rose pink. The texture is soft and goes on smoothly. This color seems to work on many skin tones. The compact (small, black rubber) attracts dust easily, but comes with a handy little mirror.

I love the texture and the colour. The powder shadow is so smooth that it melts into my lids like cream shadows. The colour is a copper shimmery peachy shade that compliments and brightens up my eyes. I sometimes use it alone and sometimes use it as a base and put on a darker shade in the crease.

on 1/29/2008 1:14:00 PM

This is part of my "make blue eyes look bluer" recipe: sweep this lovely peachy/pinky/coppery shimmer over the lid, then add Lola Lola in the crease. Add black or brown eyeliner if desired, and lots of mascara. Perfecto!

on 5/17/2007 10:50:00 AM

I really like Nars eyeshadow and this is no exception. I always apply a base of LM Eye Basics to my lids before eyeshadow. Nepal is a beautiful peachy beige shimmer eyeshadow that really enhances the colour of my green eyes. It is shimmery but not too much. It is great for daytime on its own or as a base paired with other colours. It would look lovely with bronze, taupe, plum, brown, grey or green to name but a few. A really versatile shade that is now a staple in my makeup bag.

on 8/2/2005 10:33:00 AM

When I bought Nepal, I was looking for an all-purpose medium pink shade. Based on all the reviews here, I thought that Nepal fit the bill. I must be insanely pale, because on me Nepal shows up as more of a light brown than a pink. It's not a bad color, just not what I was looking for. I had hoped that I could use this as a base color, but it's too dark for that. It's a nice color, and I'll keep it, but for me, it definitely wasn't the lovely pink described by so many.

on 2/16/2005 2:09:00 PM

Beautiful shimmery rose in the pan, this is not your typical pink eyeshadow! This is a warm color that looks great on my pale blue eyes; I often wear it in the crease with Edie or AAE. Never frosty or glittery, just the perfect amount of shimmer. I was very surprised how much I like this.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Thought this might be my HG pink but unfortunately it's so sheer it barely shows up on me. A very pretty color but does me no good. I kind of like the black & white rubber package but it gets dirty too quickly. Very disappointing.