NARS Nepal

Filtered by age: 25-29
NARS Nepal

4.4

on 12/8/2012 12:50:00 AM

My HG everyday e/s. It is a warm beige rose. I wear it all over my lid over MAC Painterly paint pot with NARS Lola Lola on the outer crease area. Sometimes I wear it in its own. It is expensive but you get a lot of shadow for the price. As always the packing is sleek but gets dirty and tacky easily. I will definitely purchase it again and again.

For reference, I'm a warm toned with yellow undertones and wear NARS Punjab or MAC NC30.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow. After fawning over it for a few months, I decided to bite the bullet and give this shade a try as all the swatches were beautiful.
I love the color and it is a perfect neutral color to throw on if you are in a hurry and a great brighten your eyes especially for darker skintones. It has become one of those nudish with hints of peach and pink that makes it a great eyelid shade to be paired with any sort of crease color.
Although it is expensive for one eyeshadow, I definitely think this color is worth every penny as I use it almost every day.

on 4/23/2011 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I really like this bronzy peach colour as an all over colour on the eyes. Looks really good as an every day go to colour and when you're tanned and want to play up the bronziness of your skin, this colour is awesome! Stays on really well, too. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Another NARS favorite. This is an absolutely gorgeous everyday color. It goes on as more of a sheen than a shimmer-giving a nice healthy glow. It kind of a rosy-champange-taupe shade. I have a naturally "tan" looking skin with olive undertones and this does not give me the appearance of red irritated skin as others mentioned. I love this shade so much!

on 12/6/2009 12:51:00 PM

got this as a gift.

it doesnt really suit my skin tone, looks too red on my lid~

but it stands long and the powder doesnt fly away no matter its applied by fingers or brushes, plus it combines great with other brands.

Moreover, it doesnt make my lid puffy, hence it's still good value for me, only i'd try another color if i have to buy it.

on 10/19/2009 9:00:00 PM

It's a nice color, but I don't think it works quite right with my skin tone. I've had this shadow for 4+ years, and still haven't hit the pan, but I will keep it for fun.

on 4/18/2009 11:18:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A good shade for everyday wear. I wear this color when I want an easy, natural, and fresh look for the daytime. It's a sheer, muted pink with a little shimmer. It serves as a good base for evening makeup as well. Just apply a darker color in the crease and outer corner of your eyes and you're good to go.

on 2/15/2009 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a really good color. This, teamed with Ondine eyeshadow is really nice. I bought Ondine first and didn't know what to team it with. Nepal is a nice friend for it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

VersaceBlonde described this shade perfectly. It is indeed a shimmery rose-mauve-petal pink. I find this to be a very wearable (I avoided pinks like the plague before seeing this in Sephora) and versatile shade. I wear it alone for a fresh look or blend it with other colors (purples/plums and shimmery browns work well with this) for smoky eye looks. It's a beautiful shade that works with so many skintones, haircolors, and eyecolors :-)

on 2/1/2008 5:31:00 AM

Quality is great, the color was wrong. It was too dark and wrong kind of shimmery to make me look awake. It just made my lids look even duller. I was expecting to wear this alone and make me look clean. Id did the opposite. I am pale, blue-green eyes, red hair.