NARS Nepal

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
NARS Nepal

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a gorgeous peach/gold shade. It looks lovely on blue eyes and is an excellent everyday lid colour. It is well pigmented and excellent quality. I am very pleased with this eyeshadow and it is definatly a product I will use on a regular basis :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My favorite e/s ever! This e/s looks like a basic champagne colored e/s with a hint of pink. when you actually wear it, it comes out as a nice light rosey pink with a soft shimmer. almost reminds me of mac naked lunch e/s but it's a lot finer, less shimmery/frosty and way more pigmented/pink. This is an e/s you could wear for a natural look or everyday kind of e/s. What I love most about this e./s is that it looks great even w/o an eyeliner or anything, its just that amazing! most e/s that I wear looks incomplete or just weird w/o eyeliner but not this one. So if im ever in a rush or anyhting. i could just do my eyes with this e/s and not have to worry about liner or even mascara. If you're on the edge about getting this or not, definently get it! The only complaint it would probably get is that it doesnt show up(but thats only if you have really dark skin) im a NC37-NC40 for reference. This is THE e/s I will forever repurchase, I don't even buy e/s anymore b/c im so content with this one! A must-have e/s in my opinion!

on 2/14/2006 9:07:00 PM

This is my most frequently used daytime eyeshadow, and I love it! Some people are complaining that the colour is too sheer, but on me (red hair and very fair skin), the colour shows up perfectly and lasts all day (but that might be because I use the eyeshadow primer, F.Y...Eye by Benefit). Sometimes I wear it solo, but usually a pair it with a wee bit of shimmery white in the inner and outer corners of the eye with two coats of black mascara. Very pretty. Sometimes I wear it at night with a bold, coral/red lipstick for a more dramatic look. this colour is definately not too sheer for the fair skinned.

on 1/1/2006 12:51:00 PM

Wonderful neutral shade. It is not ordinary at all, and this particular tone is very difficult to find in a shadow. It looks great day or night, combined with other shadows but can definitely hold its own. Most neutrals usually end up being too bronze or too pink for me, and this struck just the right chord. Staple.