Olay Complete Body Wash for Extra Dry Skin With Shea Butter

No Image

4.2

on 10/25/2017 6:12:00 AM

This review for all Olay body washes which I’m using since I was 24 years old. They are by far the best body washes among all the other drugstore brands and even high end. They leave my skin supple, soft, and no itching or burning sensation whatsoever which I experience with other drugstore brands and even the high end. I love their ingredients and how thick and creamy the consistency is. What’s more, they don’t leave greasy film like for example Dove body washes. Now unfortunately these are not available in my country anymore but only limited products (face wash, face cream). So I have to order online and they worth it. If they’re available where you live don’t hesitate to try.

on 12/20/2016 11:06:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. I have uber-dry skin and in the winter it can get itchy, and even start hurting. This is the only in-shower stuff that works. It is very heavy, and I use it more as a lotion that a cleanser - I put it on and let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse it off. I don't even need to use lotion after. And I absolutely adore the fragrance.

on 5/5/2013 3:47:00 PM

I buy this in bulk for Cotco because i am so afraid they will discontinue it! I first bought this at Walgreens when they were having a 2 for 1 sale and have been a loyal customer ever since. I use this when i shave and my skin feels so silky and moisturized. The moisturizing feels lasts long after i finish shaving and sometimes i don't have to apply lotion after. Such a perfect lotion for people with extremely dry skin. This is your solution!!

on 5/5/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I found a 900 mL version of this in Target and have been using it for weeks now. Its fantastic for dry skin, smells nice without being strong. It leaves my skin smooth and rinses off easily. Definitely a must have for dry skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Because the bottle says it contains an enitre jar of Olay moisturizer, I've been using this as a facial wash in the shower ~ works wonders! The scent bores me - but it will definately be a "keeper" for me in the shower!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This wash made my skin silky smooth and soft. It left it moisturized for a loong time! ^^ I recommend it to all.

on 4/9/2008 3:18:00 AM

I would purchase this product again if I were in a pinch. I feel that you have to use so much product to get enough lather to last through an entire shower. However, I think I'm just used to the Bioken Pequi I've been using for months. That stuff comes in just a little tube and I feel that I use so much less and it's extra moisturizing...plus it seems to whisk away the dry skin much better than this. I love the fact that there is Shea Butter in this product, but I am one for thick, rich lather in a body wash and I had to "refill" my body pouf a couple times before I could achieve that. I think it's great for a light shower -- like when you just want to rinse off after going swimming or to the beach, but if you're looking for a good moisturizing cleanser, get something else.

I feel that it is average. And as for the claims of moisturizing...I just don't feel it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I'm not much into body washes so not sure why I tried this one but I love it. You need the tiniest amount for your entire shower and it does moisturise well for 24 hours plus it doesn't leave you feeling slimy unlike Dove soaps. Not sure about the claim about the moisturising effect lasting 4 showers, because I use it in every shower. I don't need to spend extra time or money using lotion afterwards which I hate to do. I am on my second bottle so fingers crossed!

on 12/31/2012 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Excellent moisturizing body wash, like showering with lotion, even better when used with dove beauty bar; average price; flimsy flip-top lid breaks and top-heavy bottle falls over in the shower. i'll buy it again.

Popular Body Skincare Products