Wet 'n' Wild Precious Metals Lipstick- Pizazz

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/19/2006 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was buying some stuff at Sephora for gifts and a salesperson wanted to know whoose lipstick I was wearing and did not believe it was Wet and Wild. For really cheap lipstick, its smooth,silky, and the color is gorgeous. I would not believe this is 2 dollar lipstick. I love their line of metallics and at the price, I buy handfuls and have them at work, at home, everywhere. Try this,I mean what can you lose?It's fabulous!

Who knew that $1.99 lipstick would be so great. I love this color (Pizazz) and it wears well. A new must have.

on 8/15/2005 9:27:00 AM

I was moping because my favorite lipstick by Loreal had been discontinued when I stumpled upon these. I'm in LOVE with this shade!! I've definately found my new favorite!!

on 4/15/2005 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Wow-what a great buy!!I read reviews for this color (Pizzaz) and boy am I glad I bought it! It's a very wearable, pretty, light warm not-too-bright red with some frost. It can go day-to-evening. I recommend this for olive-skinned/brunette women-it really brightens up the face without screaming "red" from miles away... Only problem is WW packaging--I wish they would do something about it...would repurchase over and over

on 11/12/2003 5:45:00 AM

This is one of my favorite red. I have had hard time to find decent warm, but not too warm, red l/s. Sounds easy, but not at all easy in reality. Pizazz is one of a kind red. It's for yellow but not too yellow undertones. Definitely worths to check it out.

Popular Lipsticks