Sonia Kashuk Enhance Eye Color Whisper

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/13/2009 11:17:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

This is an inexpensive shadow that looks and feels like one that costs much more. Whisper is a natural matte nude shade that has been perfect for my summertime "no makeup" made up face. It's a fine milled pressed shadow that goes on smoothly and covers and brightens up any imperfections on my lids. At my age I'm always on the lookout for shadows without glitter or shimmer and this one is perfect. I've had many department store shadows of the same hue that were more than twice as expensive as this one but didn't perform any better. It's rare to find a bargain these days and this is one of them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Extremely creamy, finely milled e/s that is ivory but a bit on the yellow side. It's highly pigmented and works great to tone down any mild discoloration on my eyes that I might have in the morning, evens out my eyelid. It works as a superb, entirely matte highlighter color that I like to use underneath all my other glittery e/s to tone down any excessive frost. I honestly didn't expect such good quality from SK, but this is really just amazing! It doesn't have any of those strange chunks in cheap, nonpigmented d/s e/s and it goes on super smoothly. Love it love it love it!