Laura Geller Bronze-n-Brighten

Laura Geller Bronze-n-Brighten
Laura Geller Bronze-n-Brighten - Fair

4.3

All shades contain:Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), BHT.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Actually looks like a healthy summer tan not fake "glow" bronzer

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've been waiting to try some of Laura Geller's products because of the steep price tag but recently, I was tootling around on her website and saw that the Baked Color and Contour kit was for sale at a huge discount!!! The palette consists of Bronze and Brighten in medium, Baked Brulee Blush in Cherry Custard and the French Vanilla highlight. The palette is incredibly high quality and easy to use (highly recommend) but I will just be reviewing the Bronze and Brighten here. This bronzer is fantastic on my pale skin! It's buildable, super smooth and multidimensional...never orange and the pink in it really is the perfect shade of pink to brighten without taking anything away from the beautiful bronze. I use this bronzer for everything..as an all over bronzer, contour shade and even eyeshadow! The bronze it imparts on my skin is truly natural and livens up my skin as well as evens it out due to it's amount of coverage which I've never experienced in any other bronzer product I've used. It has a sheen to it but it is a very unique semi-matte sheen, imo...no huge sparkles or even microshimmer. No metallic-ness. This is, hands down, THE BEST bronzer I've ever used or owned. I WILL repurchase when I run out! Sometimes you really do get what you pay for..but watch out for Laura Geller sales on the site!!! The palette I got originally sold for $45 and I got it for $22.50! Great way to try out her products!

This product is great. You don't need to be a pro to apply it properly. It lasts all day and looks very matte on my oily skin. My local Ultra was out of the balance and brighten and only had this in stock. I'm glad I tried it out and will definitely repurchase this product again.

on 3/4/2016 11:10:00 AM

One of my all time favorite bronzers. It is SO expensive (for me) but it has lasted me a looooong time. Makes my face look flawless.

on 10/30/2015 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lmao!! Ok, I've been using this as a foundation. I bought it on a sale site and that's how they had it labeled. Anyway, I put it on with a puff , then blend with a brush. It looks muddy at first and really dark but 5 minutes after it looks amazing. Makes my skin look airbrushed and glowing. I love it. I have it in fair and I'm a med skin tone. I'm gonna keep using it like I have. Can't beat the finish

This stuff lasts forever. I actually had a compact when they gave you a full mirror and it was rectangular instead of the round shape. I really love this stuff. Sephora stopped selling LG so I get it from either QVC or Ulta. I love that they customize it for fair or medium skin tones. i layer blush over it but it's great on it's own. Very versatile product, I love it.

on 7/10/2015 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A bit overpriced but i still love it.

on 7/24/2014 1:10:00 PM

This is my favorite bronzer, I own the fair version. I really can only compare to a few bronzers that I have tried, a Mally, Paulaschoice matte splitpan, tarte, Bareminerals matte and aTouch of Sun, It Cosmetics, & Dalton but out of these this is the best! No orange tint at all, it does have very faint micro shimmer, but don't keep that from trying it if you like matte only because I have orange peel texture skin and this works for me. No sheen or shine, but up very close you can detect a little oomph to it. It really does help a complexion and the swirls of pink and other color correcting gives this a perfect look on.

on 7/2/2014 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not bad for a bronzer but it is too expensive. The shade Medium is complimentary and has a hint of pink. I like the different shades in the product.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product several years ago. Not sure if the formula for it has been changed or not since then. I actually liked this product better than Laura's Balance-n-Brighten. I used this as a finishing powder over foundation. And, I found that it finished off my makeup nicely. It made my complexion look more balanced in tone and it added a healthy looking glow to my face as well.

I didn't experience any problems with the powder oxidizing on me. And, one compact really lasted me quite a long time.

The only reason why I will not be repurchasing this item anymore is because I am just not into Laura Geller's line anymore. She will change formulations without telling people first. I consider her line to be decent at best, but not stellar. And, I don't feel that the prices of her products should really be as high as they currently are.