Mirenesse Soft focus loose powder

No Image

4.3

on 2/26/2016 3:59:00 PM

I got this powder off of a Mirenesse sale on Hautelook. I won't deal with the company directly because they are apparently a nightmare with customer service but I will buy from Hautelook where I at least have recourse (and the product is heavily discounted). My order took a long time to the extent that I almost cancelled, but I was very happy when it arrived. This powder is in a nice box, very finely milled, and does provide a nice soft focus finish, which is not too matte, and that helps blur out the lines on more mature skin. I am 49 and I love this product. I use it as a setting powder in the morning. I would not carry it in a purse for touch up because it is loose.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great powder! I use it to refresh and set my makeup! It does have a slight hebal scent to it just like Mirenesse's blush, but I personally am not bothered by it and will continue to use this product!

on 10/23/2003 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got the Mirenesse Hydra Elastic Super Absorbent Powder. It's in a super cute golden spaceship type jar and really kept my skin matte. IT has olive oil squalene, lavender, and rose oil moisture complex to leave skin hydrated and refreshed. I personally could not stand the scent so I would not repurchase although it was a nice powder. Didnt look too powdery.

A very finely milled powder (I have tried T.Leclerc, Becca and some others I forget, so trust me on this) with a slight ?herbal? scent which dissipates shortly after application. Hydrates (yes, you heard right) the skin superbly and doesn't accentuate the fine lines on my forehead. The first loose powder I'm satisfied with! A staple! I will definitely repurchase. A bit expensive though - A$27.50 for 10g, which doesn't last very long for loose powder. The packaging is in a quaint golden "capsule" which looks like a spaceship. Very modern! UPDATE 11/21/03: Found that it was a wee bit drying as I used it in winter. My new fav is AWAKE Stardom loose powder in Venus sea - see its review. Sorry, Mirenesse!