3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

Eh. This stuff didn't do it for me. Didn't moisturize much. (Was it supposed to? I don't know.) Never seemed to really sink in to my skin. It did give my skin a glow, but almost too much of one. I looked a bit greasy. I did like that it had SPF though, so I gave it an extra lippie for that. But I'm definitely not rushing out to find more of this.

About reviewer (453 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

I really like this product as a skin brightener - I have used several different products and find this one does the job. It's also pretty dirt cheap on sale and you can get two for the price of one or an extra jar for five bucks sometimes. Would it be better in a tube or pump jar? I think so. I have found through trial and error that putting it on over my regular Olay moisturizer with SPF is best. Just a small dot will do so it just brightens up the face without turning it into a beacon for passing ships.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair

HairSilver

EyesBlue

12 years ago

No thanks, too thick....and feels sticky all day, my makeup slid off around noon. In reality its a white spdf cream with minimal licorice and grape seed extract ingredients in it but you can get that from your drugstore garnier, neutragena or loreal for less than $11.

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

1.0

15 years ago

Yuck! This stuff made my skin look worse... and for 22$ what a waste! I've used numerous fade creams and this was my least favorite. I trashed it after only a few uses. Would not recommend.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

HairRed

1.0

16 years ago

This stuff is gluey, stinky, and ineffective. Rub Elmer's Glue on your face.. you might actually get somewhere, then. Junk.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry

HairBlack

from

16 years ago

I actually prefer this to the Luminosity Ultra; think it is more effective at fading troublesome discolorations or spots. They have made the new cream a vivid white, seems thicker too and doesn't glide on as well. Think I'll stick with this one.

About reviewer (1543 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

16 years ago

I was surprised that this product did not smell like a chemical since most whitening products smell horrible b/c of the whitening agent. A definite plus! I liked that it had SPF, so it's perfect to wear during the day. It's actually a thick cream, but once you put it on, it spreads easily and actually absorbs easily. It does get a little greasy b/c of the SPF, but my face isn't oil slicked, so it's good. When you first put it on, it gives a nice "luminous" glow to the skin. I've been using it for a week now and I've noticed that my skin tone is slowly improving. Hopefully with extended us, I'll see dramatic results.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

from

16 years ago

I did not even know this was a 'lightening' product until I read the reviews on MUA. I thought the 'brightening' was like little sparkles or something, which I never saw, but I liked the cream. What a ding a ling I am. I noticed my skin tone was more even, and now I know why. I just ordered 2 more jars. Normally they are 22.00 each, Avon has 2 for $26.00 right now. This has SPF 15 and so far, this is my HG moisturizer. I wonder if its too heavy for summer, I just started using this in the winter... we will see !!!

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

16 years ago

I tried to use this to brighten certain spots, but it didn't work for the spots. It did, however, work as a whole and made me really pale. I think it would work for most, but not if you want to fade something deep.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesBlue

16 years ago

I got this from a lovely swapper on MUA. This products is great for lightening dark circles under the eye. Mine are almost totally gone. I find myself using less and less makeup every day on my eye area. I ware it at night and in the morning under the eyes. It is pretty expensive at $24. I think if you can swap for this on MUA you should. I have not really tried this on my face, but I will update when I do. Will buy again.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

AgeUnder 18