Kiehl's Creme de Corps

Kiehl's Creme de Corps

4.1

Aqua/Water, Squalane,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, PEG-5 Pentaerythril Ether, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Benzophenone-3, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja/Soybean Sterols, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Olea Europaea/Olive Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis/Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao/Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Lecithin,Butylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Leaf Juice,Cl 75130/Beta-Carotene.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This has been a surprise find. This cream does nourish my dry skin. Its the only cream I use on during the colder seasons. And this bottle will definitely last me through one season.

on 7/28/2018 7:41:00 AM

I would be VERY interested to hear how other folks get around the problem of this cream's YELLOW colour? I've kept it in a dark, cool place. It's STAINING my white underwear and clothes!! I've got a beautiful white bra, now with yellow marked straps and bra edges. Just about to try and soak it to get the stains out - hopefully!! No...I did not apply too much cream. Yes, I exfoliate well before applying. I also massaged it in well, and did not get dressed for over 1/2 an hour after application. It's STAINING my clothes where they gently rub against my skin!!

I LOVE the effect the cream is having on my skin. I'm 5 days into the "notice and feel the difference" 10 day period. I really do not feel that I can wear this cream unless I'm wearing dark clothing. In the summer, I really like to be in my white and pale colour items!! - but I'm certainly not gonna risk wearing them on top of this cream. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this because it was advertised as fragrance-free. Unfortunately, it has a very odd mild citrus scent that I strongly dislike. It also takes forever to absorb, my skin feels tacky even hours later.
It does moisturize and give my skin a subtle glow, but it's too unpleasant to use.

on 4/16/2018 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG body lotion. It helps with my ‘chicken feet skin’ elbow! And general moisturiser. It is expensive for what you get, I bought the largest pump bottle and a little goes a long way. Even then it’s hard to get the last bit of product out of the bottle. I still fall back ok this despite cheaper brands. It’s my baseline standard for body moisturisers.

on 12/30/2017 11:40:00 AM

Despite having tried multiple alternatives, both cheap and expensive, I have kept coming back to this again and again as it really does keep my dry skin moisturised even in winter, while being pretty easily absorbed. Having said that it is far from perfect:
- It's really expensive, like over twice as expensive as the La Roche-Posay Lipikar product that I'm probably going to switch to once I've finished my current stock
- Despite being really expensive, it isn't paraben free
- The larger sizes come in pump bottles, but it's really hard to get the last 15% of product out of the bottle
- If you don't use it up relatively quickly, the yellow colour in it somehow gets really concentrated and stains your clothes

on 12/5/2017 2:35:00 PM

This feels thick and luxurious on the skin. I also like it because of it’s subtle (if nonexistent) smell.
The creme itself reminds me a lot of Aesop’s Rejuvenate Intensive Body Balm which I liked the texture of, but in the end found the scent (although lovely) to be too overpowering for daily use. I enjoy that with Creme de Corps I can wear a different scent alongside it without thinking twice.
The price? Ugh. A star off for that. Though I do go through this product slowly enough for it not to be too present in my thoughts as I use it.

on 8/6/2017 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I tried this on whim when visiting my friend's mother's house. She had all Kiehls products in the bathroom. I put this lotion on once and immediately had to have it. It makes my dry, sensitive skin feel amazing. I use it everywhere except my face and I love it! I bought the jumbo sized bottle during the Nordstrom anniversary sale. A little goes a long way, so it should last awhile. I will continue to but this, I love how my skin looks and feels!!

on 6/16/2017 3:09:00 PM

What is up w kiehl's and parabens ?

It's a good body moisturizer but seriously, for the price we're paying can u at least afford a more decent ingredient to use as a skin softener ?

Good for sensitive skin ? Sorry mate, my capillaries are still broken after this entire big bottle .

When I first went into the kiehls store and I saw they had body products, I was intruiged immediately. I do love body products because i feel pampered and relaxed before bed when I use them. There was a lot of body lotions to choose from but the sales woman said that the Creme De Corps is their most popular product and her favorite as well. She tested the formula on my hand so I could see what it's like and the texture was nothing like I've ever experienced before. It was thin and had this velvet feel to it and at the same time the texture was also rich and soaked in quite quickly. The scent is nice as well, nothing special really. My hands felt so soft! So I decided to pick up the 500ml bottle as a little splurge treat for myself. I used it the whole winter and throughout spring, every night before bed and I simply adore this product. I still have a lot left but I also recently picked up the little one so I can take it travelling with me this summer! This is a Holy grail product for me and it's perfect for all year around! If there is one thing you could choose to buy in kiehls then pick this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This body lotion is so good! Honestly, worth every penny. My skin is picky, sensitive and just not easy to please but this lotion is just perfection and leaves my skin soft, smooth and not irritated at all. Will always repurchase!

Popular Lotions / Creams