Kiehl's Creme de Corps

Kiehl's Creme de Corps

4.1

Aqua/Water, Squalane,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, PEG-5 Pentaerythril Ether, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Benzophenone-3, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja/Soybean Sterols, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Olea Europaea/Olive Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis/Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao/Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Lecithin,Butylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Leaf Juice,Cl 75130/Beta-Carotene.

on 7/4/2016 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

HG body moisturizer for me. I started out with a small bottle and only used it on my elbows because it was so expensive. Then I realized after about a month the lotion had completely changed the skin on my elbows from dry, bumpy and cracked to smooth and baby-soft. I sprang for the big bottle then; it's worth the price to me because it really, really works. My skin GLOWS after I use this lotion and I never want to be without it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm reluctantly giving this product full marks and yes to repurchasing only because it works so well. My reluctance is shelling out the big bucks for a body lotion. I got the huge 1 litre container during Kiehl's Friends and Family sale and this will last me until the next F&F sale I'm sure, because there's no way I'd pay full price for this body moisturizer.

It is lightweight, fragrance free and absorbs well into my skin. It's ideal for the spring and summer but my feet still need extra moisture so it means using Vaseline and wearing socks at night as this lotion isn't cutting it for my tootsies. The fall/winter are cold where I live and I need a rich body cream then so I'll probably switch to Vaseline intensive body cream at that time before using up the last bit of the Kiehl's Creme de corps. (at least that's my wish)

If you've got the extra cash or it's the Friends and Family sale, I'd recommend this body lotion. Otherwise, I'm happy with my drugstore brands.

To Read all 370 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really like this body cream. I like everything except the ridiculous asking price. It is rich, yet your skin feel so smooth and baby soft without feeling sticky. (A lot of cheaper brand body lotion feel very tacky and sticky afterward).

For the price, the ingredient isn't all that impressive, I mean... yes Squalane, Sesame Seed Oil and shea butter are wonderful, there are also thickner, preservative like Phenoxyethanol etc. They are all common cosmetic ingredienst which doesn't worth Kiehl's asking price. 1L is the biggest bottle and it cost 88$CND, it's last very long, but still doesn't worth the ingredient or the brand-image. (The brand imagine isn't as luxrious as it's sister brand Lancome *they both own by L'oreal).

Nivea body cream (Q10 or the dry skin classic one without alcohol denat) can somewhat replace this cream, it doesn't come perfectly close but at the fraction of the cost. That say, if you want to pamper your skin and you have the budget, yes definitely go for it. Your skin would love it but your wallet won't.

on 1/24/2016 3:22:00 PM

Overhyped and overpriced. Creme de Corps is a decent body lotion, but the results aren't mind-blowing. And $18 for a 4oz bottle is a lot.

I like that it doesn't have an overwhelming fragrance and that it absorbs quickly. No greasy feeling.

Overall this is a good product, but it's not something that I would buy again.

on 1/24/2016 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This product hated me more than I hated it. It's passable as a moisturizer, although I get better results from cheaper products (Avon's Moisture Therapy is great). It does not moisturize sufficiently to prevent itchy skin around my elbows. And last summer, after using this on my legs, I went for a walk and ended up with severe, ugly, itchy dermatitis on the areas of my legs exposed to the sun. Granted, it was hot out, but I've never had this kind of reaction to any other moisturizer. It took several weeks and a prescription to make it go away. Not for me.

on 1/24/2016 12:17:00 PM

I have tried pretty much anything and everything for body lotion and keep coming back to this. Nothing else moisturizes like it. I have strayed numerous times and wasted so much money on a ton of different products that never worked and finally ended up being tossed. Yes it is expensive, but considering the amount of money wasted trying things that didn't work (for decades mind you) it is worth it. A little goes a long way, lasts forever, and nothing keeps my stress and winter weather induced eczema away except for this. Have given it to numerous friends who have had various skin issues and this has cleared them all. I cannot, however, use it on my face or upper back as it makes me break out. Everywhere else it is perfect. I also have the lightweight Creme de Corps for summer use. I didn't give it five lippies only because of the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

That's THE perfect body lotion! I have dry skin on my legs and this heals it! Doesn't smell artificial which I appreciate.

on 8/22/2015 7:02:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This is a HG body moisturizer for me.

I've been using it for 2-3 years now. Initially, I got a generous Kiehl's sample of the stuff and, having used it for several days, realized that it had managed to do what numerous emollient and prescription creams had failed: it sent my extremely irritating eczema patch packing. Hardly able to believe this magic, I bought a full bottle and have been repurchasing since.

I love how moisturizing it is without feeling heavy; the consistency really works for me. The cream is fragrance-free, but it's still got a nice neutral smell. The packaging is all right; nothing super fancy, but it does the job, and, when you buy the bigger size bottles, they come with very convenient pumps. Well, when it gets towards the bottom, it starts getting hard to get all the product out, so I guess it doesn't quite achieve perfection, but tbh these considerations haven't even for a moment made me consider not repurchasing the thing.

The only downside of this product, for me, is the price. It's really not cheap for something I use daily all over my body. As such, I periodically try to look for cheaper options that would do the job just as well, but so far this cream remains unbeaten.

on 5/26/2015 6:12:00 AM

I love this one!! My husband bought me something from Kiehl's and as he knows I like samples (from any brand really!) he asked for some samples for me.
This lotion is really great. It smells nice, can't put my finger on it though, just a pleasant smell.
It is really thick and you might think it is disgusting on the skin or that is very greasy or oily but is nothing like this!
It is very easy to apply, a little goes a long way and it hydrates very well!
It doesn't leave my skin greasy.
Eventhough you need to massage and wait a bit until it sinks in, it is not ''disgustingly'' greasy or heavy.
Plus it keeps the skin moisturised for 2 days so this is a huge plus!
I will repurchase when I finish all the products that I have at the moment.
I recommend it.

on 3/11/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Soooo good. it smells delicious and makes my skin soooo soft. Love it!!
I wouldn't buy this again because of the price. For something that goes on my body I don't mind using cheaper stuff because I'm pretty happy with how my skin is.