Kiehl's Creme de Corps

Kiehl's Creme de Corps

4.1

Aqua/Water, Squalane,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, PEG-5 Pentaerythril Ether, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Benzophenone-3, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja/Soybean Sterols, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Olea Europaea/Olive Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis/Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao/Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Lecithin,Butylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Leaf Juice,Cl 75130/Beta-Carotene.

on 12/5/2017 2:35:00 PM

This feels thick and luxurious on the skin. I also like it because of it’s subtle (if nonexistent) smell.
The creme itself reminds me a lot of Aesop’s Rejuvenate Intensive Body Balm which I liked the texture of, but in the end found the scent (although lovely) to be too overpowering for daily use. I enjoy that with Creme de Corps I can wear a different scent alongside it without thinking twice.
The price? Ugh. A star off for that. Though I do go through this product slowly enough for it not to be too present in my thoughts as I use it.

on 8/6/2017 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I tried this on whim when visiting my friend's mother's house. She had all Kiehls products in the bathroom. I put this lotion on once and immediately had to have it. It makes my dry, sensitive skin feel amazing. I use it everywhere except my face and I love it! I bought the jumbo sized bottle during the Nordstrom anniversary sale. A little goes a long way, so it should last awhile. I will continue to but this, I love how my skin looks and feels!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This lotion is fine, but nothing special. It moisturizes fine, but no better than less expensive products. I find it feels tacky for too long after applying, and that it takes far too much product. I also find the scent a bit odd.

When I first went into the kiehls store and I saw they had body products, I was intruiged immediately. I do love body products because i feel pampered and relaxed before bed when I use them. There was a lot of body lotions to choose from but the sales woman said that the Creme De Corps is their most popular product and her favorite as well. She tested the formula on my hand so I could see what it's like and the texture was nothing like I've ever experienced before. It was thin and had this velvet feel to it and at the same time the texture was also rich and soaked in quite quickly. The scent is nice as well, nothing special really. My hands felt so soft! So I decided to pick up the 500ml bottle as a little splurge treat for myself. I used it the whole winter and throughout spring, every night before bed and I simply adore this product. I still have a lot left but I also recently picked up the little one so I can take it travelling with me this summer! This is a Holy grail product for me and it's perfect for all year around! If there is one thing you could choose to buy in kiehls then pick this!

on 6/16/2017 3:09:00 PM

What is up w kiehl's and parabens ?

It's a good body moisturizer but seriously, for the price we're paying can u at least afford a more decent ingredient to use as a skin softener ?

Good for sensitive skin ? Sorry mate, my capillaries are still broken after this entire big bottle .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This body lotion is so good! Honestly, worth every penny. My skin is picky, sensitive and just not easy to please but this lotion is just perfection and leaves my skin soft, smooth and not irritated at all. Will always repurchase!

on 1/8/2017 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This moisturizer is the best I've found for a hand and body lotion. The back of my hands are thin and dry and this lotion keeps them moisturized. It's great for nails and cuticles. It's also effective as a body moisturizer. It does seem to have a lot of ingredients, including Butylparaben. I would rather see fewer ingredients and no parabens, but this rich lotion feels so good on my skin that I try to get beyond that.

on 3/6/2017 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A great and effective lotion. It has a pleasant, light smell, and sinks into skin fairly quickly. A star off for how stupidly expensive it is, but it's good enough to continue buying. I have extremely sensitive skin on my legs--almost everything seems to make them reactive. I've tried other lotions, like Eucerin (too medicinal smelling), Palmer's Cocoa Butter (too strong a smell), Aveeno (not moisturizing enough), Mountain Ocean Skin Trip (also not moisturizing enough), Vaseline, the aloe fresh version (didn't sink into skin) and in addition to their faults, many of them also made my skin itch. Kiehl's ticks most of my boxes, so I'll continue to purchase it as needed.

on 9/11/2016 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Got this as a sample with the midnight recovery concentrate. Smells odd - not like perfume or like "natural ingredients", just odd. Moisturizes but nothing special for the price, and full of random garbage (parabens, thickeners, silicates!). I'm a physician and I'm not overly hyped about "artificial" stuff but is all of this necessary in a lotion? Parabens have pretty decent evidence to be endocrine disrupters. Anyway, a "meh" lotion (just glycerin/shea or cocoa butter/coconut oil/water/essential oil is a better mix) for $$$. You may find different, but my 2 cents!

on 1/8/2017 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is nothing special. Ridiculously expensive for a body lotion that doesn't provide more moisture than a cheap lotion. Neutrogena's Body Emulsion (the one is the smaller bottle not the large one) is much better, more concentrated and cheaper. Still would like to find one with no petrolatum, parabens, PEG, and not tested on animals.

Popular Lotions / Creams