Sephora Collection Blush - 3I Bois de Rose Or/Golden Rosewood

No Image

4.5

on 1/25/2009 11:28:00 PM

I would had bought this blush again ( no longer available) is the only blush that looks natural and is not too bright or too attention grabbing for someone who has pink cheeks. It took me an awful time to find a good blush and is going to be another nightmare looking for a substitute!!!!!!!!!

on 3/15/2008 1:44:00 AM

the rose blush is an amazing matte color.
gives you that perfect babydoll look.
no shimmer so it looks more like a natual flush on your cheeks.
very easy to apply and blend because of it's sheer texture.

on 2/2/2008 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful, natural pink with minimal shimmer and two shades that you use to custom blend. It gives that great instantly-awake-and-fresh look. I'll definitely use what I have, although I've found some other blushes by NARS and MAC that I prefer to this, so it's doubtful I'll repurchase.

on 9/17/2006 12:03:00 AM

Very natural blush on me. The product is extremely pigmented, so a few light sweeps are all that's needed for a sheer and subtle, rosy glow. The blush is made up of two concentric cakes. The outer cake is a matte "soft burnt rose" and the inner cake is "true rose iridescence." The shimmer in the pan, doesn't show upon application. Look is sheer/matte. (NC30/35, Asian.)

on 11/7/2005 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is what I consider my "brighter" colored blush when I need a good pick me up. It makes your face look naturally flushed and awake. No too pink, not too brown, not too peach. My other blush is a bit more neutral but this is great when I need a bit more punch. Picks up very well on the brush - one swipe is plenty.

on 2/28/2004 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this blush is beautiful! its a very pigmented tawny pink that looks supernatural on me. lasts all day. even though i've had this for a long time, i just started reaching for this and fast becoming a staple. and its inexpensive! just one more reason to head over to sephora!

Popular Blush Products