L'Oreal Colour Riche - Nature's Blush

L'Oreal Colour Riche - Nature's Blush

4.2

LANOLIN LIQUIDA / LANOLIN OIL • SESAMUM INDICUM / SESAME SEED OIL • OLEYL ERUCATE • CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX / CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE • PPG-5 LANOLIN WAX • ACETYLATED LANOLIN • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • ROSA CANINA / ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL • CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE • SILICA • ARGININE PCA • BHT • BHA • GERANIOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • METHYL-2-OCTYNOATE • POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE • POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE [ /- MAY CONTAIN : MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES • CI 15850 / RED 7 • CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE • CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE • CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE • CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE • CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE • CI 75470 / CARMINE • CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

on 9/15/2016 5:30:00 AM

This is a very wearable color for me. It's like a reddish nude, a perfect everyday shade. L'oreal Colour Riche is one of my favorite lipstick brands.

on 6/23/2016 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

An excellent MLBB shade, very similar to MAC lipsticks in Twig and Spirit. It is a bit highly scented, but I stop noticing before long. It moisturizes well, and wears for quite a long time considering it's so hydrating. Nice smooth texture, good pigmentation, and goes with everything. A great value for the price!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Must have neutral. I have very fair skin with warm undertones. I actually fell in love with Fairest Nude from this line - now I'm hooked. Love the creamy and moisturizing formula (doesn't dry out my lips - the only lipstick that I can use without a lip balm underneath) and buildable coverage. This is not a nude on me and actually imparts a beautiful satin finish that looks natural and goes with any eye color. I use this when I'm not using my usual nudes. I like that this doesn't lean too brown on me. Many "neutrals" always end up looking so brown on me (e.g. Clinique's Tenderheart or Lancome's Natural Beauty). This one is just a natural MLBB color - but deeper and my eyes look more plump and defined. Color without screaming lipstick:) Just so happy with this lipstick. I got this for under $6 at Walmart. Get some if you have fair skin and warm undertones! Must have!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

My perfect neutral - not a nude, but a MLBB neutral. Nudes are incredibly problematic for me because I'm quite pale with very light pink lips and I just look washed out and close to dead in colors that look nude on my fair neutral-to-slightly-cool skin. Nudes/naturals that are supposedly more universal (Clinique Black Honey, MAC Twig, UD Naked lip pencil, Revlon Fig Jam), pull way too brown and/or a brownish sickly purple on me. The advice for pale women to try light peaches and pinks has just ended in disaster each and every time - think concealer lips that show every line and pucker. I've been trying neutral after neutral after neutral for years, looking for something pigmented enough to show up, but not unnaturally brown and....THIS IS IT. I know a lot of people posting good reviews for this shade are tan/olive/deep in coloring, but fair women should also give this a shot. As for the formula, it's typical L'Oreal, creamy bordering on heavy, moisturizing, with a scent that not everyone likes. I've definitely been able to get used to it, and consider it a bonus that the lipstick formula protects my lips from chapping. And really, there are worse out there (Milani lipstick has a horrid, almost unwearable scent and flavor).

on 12/13/2014 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like this lipstick, and it's the first one I purchased that actually looked like a nude for my skin tone. I really like the shade, though I wish it was a touch deeper or a bit more brown---I found those qualities in a lipstick I purchased by Revlon, called Mink.

I don't really like the smell, but I do like how moisturizing it is. I've never had to use lip balm before application and it's never made my lips feel dry. I think this lipstick wears off naturally too, and has a decent amount of staying power, though it doesn't last through an entire work day or through eating.

The main gripe I have with it is the scent. If you've got sensitive skin and/or lips, I wouldn't recommend this. If you have any type of allergy with perfume ingredients, then be cautious about buying these lipsticks. I don't consider myself very sensitive, but on odds days that I wear this lipstick, I do get itchy around my lips due to the fragrance. It's the main reason I won't repurchase. I've found colours that suit me better, as well. For deeper skintones, I recommend Maybelline's The Buffs collection, as there are similar shades to this one. I use Untainted Spice and it's a deep colour that has the same type of undertone and shade.

I think this shade is gorgeous on deeper skin tones, and because it's a bit of a red-toned nude, it works well with most under tones. It's definitely an easy nude to wear since it's easy to apply and doesn't emphasize dryness on the lips. Quite dependable.

on 11/29/2014 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hands down the best nude lipstick I've own! The formula is super creamy and has a matte finish and it has little to no fragance. I am absolutely in love with this lipstick. I found this at Walmart today for 5. 64 or something like that and decided to give it a try. Initially I wanted the Spice color but they ran out of it. BEST THING THAT IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED. Lovely color.

As a woman of color, it can be a little challenging. I was currently using MAC's Taupe as my go to nude shade, but this one is way, way, way better (and I'm a MAC addict).

I am veryy happy and will be purchasing more shades.

on 12/24/2012 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my winter nude lipstick. It's such a match on my lips, most people don't notice that I have lipstick on. The color is deeply pigmented and evens out the two-tone colors of lips and makes them look even better on my NC45 complexion. Most likely, this color may not look the same on me in the summer when I browner, but for now it's a nice cool shade of nude on my lips. The only thing that I don't like is the slight fragrance of the lipstick.

on 1/19/2011 12:38:00 PM

I like this lipstick. I like Colour Riche in general actually, I love the way they smell, they go on smooth, and I like the packaging. This lipstick is a bit brown on me, so I tend to mix it with other lip products, but it is a great neutral nude color that looks good with any outfit I may be wearing. I've noticed it looks better on me when I have a bit of color to my skin, and I do not right now, as it is winter where I live and I am white as a ghost! I'd recommend it to anyone who's not into bright or crazy colors.

on 9/27/2010 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this lipstick. Its the perfect natural shade for my olive asian skin. I use it daily!
It does not dry out my lips, which is always a plus for me.
The only issue I have, is the packaging. The cover for the twist tube came off on my lipstick, and I have to deal with the sticky plastic inner tube. But its a small price to pay for such a good lipstick, so I don't mind.

on 1/1/2010 5:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have used this off and on for years now. I love Loreal's lipsticks and they smell the same as Lancome (I like the smell) - no surprise considering Lancome owns them. A great nude shade. My second favorite from Loreal.