L'Occitane Immortelle Eye Balm

L'Occitane Immortelle Eye Balm
Immortelle Eye BalmImmortelle Eye Balm

2.6

Aqua, Rosa centifolia flower water, PMMA, PG, Ruscus aculeatus extract, glycerin, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, decyl oleate,myreth-3 myristate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, polyacrylamide,helichrysum italicum extract, zea mays starch, sorbitol, dimethicone, hedera helix leaf/steam ext, Shea butter, tocopherol, xanthan gum, benzoic acid, sucrose palmitate, glyceryl linoleate, oenothera biennis oil, borago officinalis, NaOH, Carbomer, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, phenoxyethanol, dehydroxyacetic acid, tetrasodium EDTA

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best eye creams I think I’ve ever tried. The texture is very light, somewhere between a heavy balm and a milky cream. It glides on the skin very effortlessly and instantly brightens. I have definitely felt that after using this for two weeks my eye area seems smoother, more lifted and much brighter.

on 4/25/2018 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really can't say I'm noticing any difference using this product. It smells nice, is very light, comfortable to wear. It's way to expensive as it does nothing for me. I felt like it ruined some of my makeup so I usually use it only at night or on days I won't be wearing makeup. I've been using it for about 4 months now and will find something else once it's empty.

I love this eye balm and am onto my second tub of it. I have fairly normal under eye skin, no major issues with fine lines or dryness and only mild dark circles. This product really helps to moisturise my under eye area, keeping it nice and soft. I also find that when I use this, my dark circles appear reduced. I use this eye balm twice a day, and the tub does last a long time. You only need a very small amount. I enjoy the scent, it doesn’t last long at all on the skin - in fact it is completely gone within 30 seconds - and it doesn’t irritate my eyes or make them water. However, I do know people who have this issue so if you have sensitive eyes there is a chance this may irritate you so I encourage you to get a sample or try it in store first. This eye balm sits well under makeup, it doesn’t cause foundation or concealer to pull or seperate. I will continue to use this product for a long time, I enjoy it and find it effective. The only downside is it is quite pricey.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very disappointed in this eye cream. L'Occitane products are not inexpensive, and I really expected more. I can't even say that this moisturized well. It pills off when I applied my makeup, so now I only use it at night.

on 12/30/2015 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So disappointed with this eye cream. I love L'Occitane, but this is NOT worth the high price tag! This doesn't work and I don't understand why it's called anti-aging. I see no difference in anything "anti-aging" and I've used two jars of it. I see more results with some of the cheaper anti-aging eye cream brands I've tried. This doesn't even moisturize the eye area well.

on 12/8/2015 9:42:00 PM

L'occitane products have never been cheap but this one is not worth the money. This eye cream didn't do much for me, no eye cream has, to be honest. Will not repurchase.

on 4/6/2015 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i gave it a try buying it, but after using it for a month i started to feel dissapointed with the over-priced i paid for small bottle eye cream.
I didn't see any differences with my under eye dark circle and over-dry under eye skin.
This product won't do miracle, it didn't cure your under eye circle and not moisture at all when use it at night.
It is also not an anti aging eye cream. The thing i love is the smell and the beautiful packaging only.

Save your money, u better buy another one.
Maybe it just suit for women in their early 20's only.

on 2/8/2015 10:48:00 PM

I really dont like my dark circles thats why I went with this cream, because of it says its for the dark circles and puffiness I had high expectations and I actually dont know what I think about this cream. I dont think it works wonders but nice for using after washing your face because Its not an anti aging cream

on 12/13/2014 3:38:00 AM

This is just so blah, the review repurchase rate says it all really. This is thick without being moisturising at all and I don't even have dry skin. It makes no difference whatsoever. The Divine Eyes is much much better and I recommend you shell out a bit more for that. This is like a lighter version of vaseline.

on 7/15/2014 2:08:00 PM

Big mistake l'occitane...just a cream which is not to the standards of the brand...i have used it for 3 months although it started to irritate my eyes i kept using it beliving l'occitane will not fail me..well i was wrong