L'Occitane Immortelle Eye Balm

L'Occitane Immortelle Eye Balm

2.6

Aqua, Rosa centifolia flower water, PMMA, PG, Ruscus aculeatus extract, glycerin, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, decyl oleate,myreth-3 myristate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, polyacrylamide,helichrysum italicum extract, zea mays starch, sorbitol, dimethicone, hedera helix leaf/steam ext, Shea butter, tocopherol, xanthan gum, benzoic acid, sucrose palmitate, glyceryl linoleate, oenothera biennis oil, borago officinalis, NaOH, Carbomer, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, phenoxyethanol, dehydroxyacetic acid, tetrasodium EDTA

on 12/30/2015 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So disappointed with this eye cream. I love L'Occitane, but this is NOT worth the high price tag! This doesn't work and I don't understand why it's called anti-aging. I see no difference in anything "anti-aging" and I've used two jars of it. I see more results with some of the cheaper anti-aging eye cream brands I've tried. This doesn't even moisturize the eye area well.

on 12/8/2015 9:42:00 PM

L'occitane products have never been cheap but this one is not worth the money. This eye cream didn't do much for me, no eye cream has, to be honest. Will not repurchase.

To Read all 119 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/6/2015 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i gave it a try buying it, but after using it for a month i started to feel dissapointed with the over-priced i paid for small bottle eye cream.
I didn't see any differences with my under eye dark circle and over-dry under eye skin.
This product won't do miracle, it didn't cure your under eye circle and not moisture at all when use it at night.
It is also not an anti aging eye cream. The thing i love is the smell and the beautiful packaging only.

Save your money, u better buy another one.
Maybe it just suit for women in their early 20's only.

on 2/8/2015 10:48:00 PM

I really dont like my dark circles thats why I went with this cream, because of it says its for the dark circles and puffiness I had high expectations and I actually dont know what I think about this cream. I dont think it works wonders but nice for using after washing your face because Its not an anti aging cream

on 12/13/2014 3:38:00 AM

This is just so blah, the review repurchase rate says it all really. This is thick without being moisturising at all and I don't even have dry skin. It makes no difference whatsoever. The Divine Eyes is much much better and I recommend you shell out a bit more for that. This is like a lighter version of vaseline.

on 7/15/2014 2:08:00 PM

Big mistake l'occitane...just a cream which is not to the standards of the brand...i have used it for 3 months although it started to irritate my eyes i kept using it beliving l'occitane will not fail me..well i was wrong

on 6/6/2014 7:46:00 AM

I did not find this eye cream to be particularly moisturizing. It was okay, perhaps, for the summer months, but definitely would not cut it in the winter months. I did not notice any anti-aging effect and I do not believe that this is a good investment if you are looking to prevent wrinkles, discoloration, etc. It is also exceptionally high priced for a product that does not do anything besides moisturize.

on 3/28/2014 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Received this eye cream as a gift and used it nightly for six weeks. I have not noticed any results whatsoever. While I don't expect an eye cream to have miracle effects like eliminate lines I definitely expect good moisturizing so the skin around my eyes is as plumped up as possible. Not only did it not moisturize enough it also balled up under concealer the few times I used it in the morning, and this happened no matter how little or how much I used. Moreover, I noticed a slight stinging sensation in my eyes after application.
Overall: There is definitely much better out there, will use it up on my hands and not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The description on the box says : A potent eye cream with anti-aging benefits, that helps reduce dark circles, puffiness and signs of fatigue around the eyes. Well, it doesn’t seem to do any of that !
It doesn’t moisturize, it balls up and its an absolute disaster under make up !

www.prettology.com