Uploaded by immevu

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/23/2011

at first i hate it! but now i LOVE it! its amazing amazing, it makes pores go away!!! i love it. i wish it lasted longer. but i will always use this

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Apr/23/2011

told to use as a primer, this product did help my makeup last BUT completely broke me out and did NOTHING for my pores which incidently its supposed to be for, if u have sensitive skin, stay away nothing but waste of money.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

3.0

Apr/16/2011

I consider this to be like a primer, although it's different. It's weird. It's supposed to hide pores or at least make them less noticeable. It comes in a small squeeze tube (.5 ounces) and is thick but blends easily.
I apply this BEFORE makeup, although the packaging says you can apply it after. I find that it doesn't look very good if I apply it over my makeup. …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

2.0
from7thfly

Mar/27/2011

This will be good if you're wearing it not for long with no makeup. It sits very obviously in your pores and becomes even more obvious over time. Won't be buying this again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Mar/25/2011

Don't buy, a waste of money, did not make a difference.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Mar/02/2011

Product didn't seem to do what its made to do. My skin still got oily in my t-zone area. My pores looked just as big after make up was applied. If anything my skin got oilier faster. Would not recommend this product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Feb/14/2011

This is my HG to cover my pores. I always come back to this. It covers pores very well. You do need to use an oil-control product as part of your skincare routine before makeup. I haven't found a better product yet.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Feb/07/2011

I have very enlarged pores. This had been my staple pore minimizer for a few years as at the time there were no other pore minimizers available that I could get being younger and without a credit card (now its hello paypal and internet shopping), however whenever I went out I always noticed in the bathroom mirrors my makeup always looked scary as this product would always settle in my pores and …Read more

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

2.0

Feb/03/2011

I was excited when I tried this in store. Finally found something to fill in those pesky pores on the sides of my nose/cheek area.... was flaky n dry by the time I got home. No bueno, actually made them look worse... so I wasn't too upset when my 3 year old squoze it out on the bathroom floor. and yes Im aware that squeezed is the proper past tense :)

3 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

3.0

Jan/27/2011

I was really excited about trying this product because I have visible pores in my t-zone area. I bought it from Sephora and have hardly used it at all.

It doesn't seem to make much difference to my pores and causes my nose to flake.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOther