Johnson & Johnson Baby Bath

4.6

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love using baby products on my daughters sensitive skin as well as mine.
This one, however, irritated her skin. Made her very itchy and dry.

My teenage daughter began using the regular baby bath a few years ago, she has occasional acne, she had little bumps on her face, and I decided she try this, her skin has been clear ever since. I, am 43 and just last month began using the Vanilla and Oatmeal Bath in this, my face has never been more clearer since I was in my teens! I have oily skin, with constant breakouts, and have tried everything from Clean and Clear to the more expensive lines of face wash, when I ran out, I decided to use the Vanilla & Oatmeal Bath as my daughter loves the smell, since I have been using this as a face wash, my family has noticed how clear my skin looks and the oiliness has left as well. I can buy a Large bottle of this at Target for around 5.00. This is my holy grail face wash for now, it is cheap, but very effective, and a great eye makeup emover as well, what more could a girl want?

I love this product. I've used this as a child, and would come back to this from time to time. Even my sister, who's in her mid-20s, also love using this! Brings back good memories, and smells really darn good. I reckon all babies shld use this! I love it when my nephews smell like the baby bath.

I wanted to use the bedtime bath with lavender for my son as the Advert depicts a baby being soothed to sleep from the lavender in the bubble bath. Well unfortunately it didn't seem to make a lick of difference to his sleepiness after the bath - but he did smell really nice! Overall I did really like this for the fragrance, however I checked the ingredients on the bottle and there is only lavender 'fragrance' in the bottle and not an 'essential oil' so that would be the reason it didn't soothe him to sleep. I'll keep using it for the smell though - it's really nice.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Itís so gentle + lovely baby smell, one of my fave body washes. (Iím attracted to the baby smell) But I donít have any problem with other body washes also as long as they're not harsh and give a bit of moisturizing so sometimes I swap to other brands for changing. But will be definitely repurchasing this.

what can I say?? used it as a baby, am still using it after 19 years. my absolute favourite body bath product!!!! so soft on the skin and love the fragrance too. what's good for a baby must be good for you too.

I use this stuff as eye makeup remover. It's very gentle and it acutally works without burning my eyes. My mom uses it for this purpose and so did her grandma. And you actually get a lot instead of those tiny bottles of eye makeup remover that never last. If you wear waterproof, you will have to wash your eyes twice with this stuff b/c it's so gentle. You can pour it in your hands and lather it or use a wash cloth. Either way works fine. Try it!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Now I know for a fact that as a baby, my mother never plunked me down in a tub-ful of this stuff...yet somehow it's scent is very very familiar, in a very comforting, motherly sort of way.
I don't know much about it's cleaning properties, because, well let's face it, who actually takes a bubble bath to get CLEAN??
Not me, anyway. But the bubbles are plentiful and lovely, the scent is soft and soothing, and boy, you'd better not plan an all-nighter, because bathing in this will knock you right out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have extremely sensitive skin and would break out every time i decide (against sound reason) to try something new. After which i would revert to using this and my skin would just clear! This is gentle yet cleanses well, has a great soothing scent and it is cheap to boot too!

OK, I know it says "baby bath" and all, but this really is the best bath treatment I have ever tried. It's super-light, hypoallergenic, and softly scented. It comes in three varieties, one with chammomile extract, one for dry skin, and one to soothe and calm (or "bedtime bath" as it's label designates). AND it's cheap. It made my skin feel great - try it, the results will be worth it.

Popular Bath Treatments