Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) Banana Nut Bread Soy Tart

3.9

on 10/18/2009 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Since there is nearly 3 years in between reviews, apparently there has been a change in formula. Mine was REALLY WEAK. I have no complaints about the scent (what I could smell of it). It did smell like homemade banana bread. Bummer. I have burned this before a few years ago and remember it being strong & yummy so that is why I repurchased. Disappointing. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

it's like biting into a warm piece of banana nut bread, full your neighbors make them think you are whipping up the most delicious loaf on the block, buy this tart - go on now... stop reading buy this tart!

To Read all 9 Reviews, Login or Join

This is one of the strongest smelling tarts I have experienced from AZW. The room I burned it in still lingers of the scent even though I extinguised the tart over 3 hours ago. I love the bakery scent. It's not sweet like pink cupcake but just as comforting and yummy. 2 thumbs up.

Great scent...sweet and true. Makes the whole house smell wonderful.

on 11/1/2005 5:27:00 AM

Have this in candle form - I just keep re-ordering it - it really is awesome-smells up the kitchen - even when not lit you can catch a whiff

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this was great. To me, it did smell exactly like baking banana nut bread. Would RP!

on 6/28/2004 2:46:00 AM

This has no banana smell to it whatsoever. It smelled more like something sweet baking, but I couldn't tell what. Basically, a sweet non descriptive baking scent.

on 8/17/2003 1:36:00 AM

Authentic scent! Makes your kitchen smell as if you've been baking! Burns clean, and this is a fairly long lasting scent.

on 7/24/2003 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

If this were named Cinnamon it would be a great success. No banana whatsoever. Very strong. Very cinnamon.

Popular Candles