Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #8

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Okay, so I don't know which #8 all the reviewers below are mentioning that looks like a reddish bronze shade because the #8 that I have, love, and will review is pink pearlescent with no reddish/bronze in it.
Having clarified this, I really love this shade as a blush, e/s, and lip stain. It really brightens my complexion and gives me a healthfy flush of glow with a subtle colour of true candy pink. Looks very girly and flirty. Very feminine. Sometimes, I use this in conjunction with my #11 to add a bronzed look and it looks great too. Sometimes, I also mix this with my foundation (Luminous Silk #3) to give me the added brightened and glowying effect. Very versatile product and very easy to use (totally foolproof). LOVING THIS!!! It is also budge-proof and stays on all day!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This stuff is fricking amaazing! Best highlighter ive found!! Believe me ive tried loads and none of them compare to the natural glow this gives!! Im an nc40-42 in Mac and this is a great highlighter! The most natural ive found and rather than glitter or shimmer this gives a natural sheen! Such beautiful packaging too! Works great with armani's Luminous Silk foundation! Will ALWAYS repurchase

on 4/11/2009 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my absolute favorite Fluid Sheers! This is definitely not for the pale crowd .. it's deep, it's intense, but on my MMM warm skin tone, it's beautiful! This bottle will last me a long, LONG time. It's a deep bronze that packs a punch, so I only have to use about two small drops of this mixed with my foundation to deliver a nice sun-kissed glow to my skin. I've had zero conflicts with my skin since using this. The price on GA Fluid sheers is pretty spendy, thus the reason this isn't part of my daily routine .. but I absolutely love it when I use it!!

Great shade to mix with my foundation 1:2 to give a nice summer tan look. Very nice result with Armani 6.5 foundation. And used this way, the over zealous pump does not pose a problem.

By advice from Tim Quinn, I mix it with LSF#4 to get the pretty tan look. This is a nice tan shade to use in the Summer. I will top with Sheer Bronzer #5 all over the face. Would buy again.

on 3/12/2006 2:27:00 AM

When I first got my hands on this I thought like everyone here that it was too dark and garish. You really MUST use a light hand and use the smallest dab. Now my face looks healthy and not obviously made up. I use it daily now as it is a no-brainer to apply. I never really used to wear blush, but this acts as a blush and natural contour for my forehead, nose bridge and just right under the jawline. I guess I have to designate this as HG because I bring it with me everywhere! The bottle is great for travel and I just put a few drops in a sample jar and it lasts forever! I also have Sheer Bronzer #1 and can use this on top of the fluid sheer if I really want more emphasis and of course to apply to other parts of the body (neck, shoulders, etc.)

on 12/29/2004 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought a full-sized bottle and AT FIRST was disappointed - what am I supposed to do with copper sheer stuff? I pumped some into my hand and rubbed it on my cheeks - ugh, it was like rubbing a half-teaspoon of MAC pigment into my cheeks. Way too much product. Finally, I've learned how to apply - pump out as little as you can (the size of a pinhead) and rub it into your cheeks - voila! Instant luminous tan on my 6.5 MAC NC40-42 complexion.
If a pinhead size is not enough, just layer more until you get the color you want.

on 10/18/2004 10:49:00 PM

i only use this bronzer on my cheeks. beautiful blush that compliments my med asian skin tone. you can choose whether you want it light (for work) or dark (for going out). you only need a drop or two to create the effect you desire. i own a 5 mL sample, and it will last me years. It provides a natural glow to your skin, as if you were slightly tanned. has light shimmer. HG quality.

on 7/5/2004 6:54:00 PM

This Fluid Sheer makes a gorgeous blush on my GGG/LSF 9 skin. The reddish-rust fluid has tiny gold specks that make this blush luminous, but nowhere near shimmery. Because of the liquid formula, this can go from pretty sheer to very deep; it looks like a natural, warm flush coming from within! It's so easy to apply and blend with fingers! I also love to swipe GA's No. 4 bronzer over it for some drama. I got this in a sample tube, but I plan to call Johnny this week and make this one a permanent part of my collection.

EDIT 7/18/04: All right Armani people: Please rework this pump! I barely use half the drop that gets dished out! continued >>

on 3/18/2004 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Just like the reviewer below said, this fluid sheer has a very rusty/orangy color, which is sheer but buildable. I have golden toned olive skin and I use it mainly as a bronzer; it gives my cheeks enough color to skip blush. It adds warmth and a sunny tan, with slight shimmer, truly makes you glow. I would recommend this to olive/dark toned girls only, it might be too orangy or dark on light skin. I am in love with the product, believe me, even though it's expensive it is truly amazing and worth every penny! I put that I'd buy this product again, but I don't see myself running out of it any time soon. The pump bottle is huge and a little goes a long, long way-- I never need more than 1 tiny drop every time I use it. Huge rave from me!