Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #8

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #8

1 review

When my GA makeup artist pulled this out I did not think it would work for me. I am a NW 20 with blonde hair and blue eyes. What could a dark reddish bronze possibly do for me? Well applied with the GA blender brush on the tops of cheekbones, bridge of nose and sides of face I get a beautiful contour, glow, bronzer all in one. My face looks flawless and chisled with this wonderful product. The color on me is not too dark at all. I just look tan and healthy, more healthy than without it in my honest opinion. I have tried several different bronzers including Armani, highlighters (no product out there quite like it), it's pretty unique. The price is the only deterrant 55.00 is a bit steep, but when you consider it does three things in one, makes you look totally flawless, and you only have to use the tiniest bit each time it's totally worth it.

Update: The shades have been changed up. I forsee confusion with this product. I finally went to go get more of mine. I asked for #8 and they pulled out a light pink shade. It too looked pretty but it was a VERY different color.