Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #8

Filtered by age: 30-35
Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Okay, so I don't know which #8 all the reviewers below are mentioning that looks like a reddish bronze shade because the #8 that I have, love, and will review is pink pearlescent with no reddish/bronze in it.
Having clarified this, I really love this shade as a blush, e/s, and lip stain. It really brightens my complexion and gives me a healthfy flush of glow with a subtle colour of true candy pink. Looks very girly and flirty. Very feminine. Sometimes, I use this in conjunction with my #11 to add a bronzed look and it looks great too. Sometimes, I also mix this with my foundation (Luminous Silk #3) to give me the added brightened and glowying effect. Very versatile product and very easy to use (totally foolproof). LOVING THIS!!! It is also budge-proof and stays on all day!

on 4/11/2009 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my absolute favorite Fluid Sheers! This is definitely not for the pale crowd .. it's deep, it's intense, but on my MMM warm skin tone, it's beautiful! This bottle will last me a long, LONG time. It's a deep bronze that packs a punch, so I only have to use about two small drops of this mixed with my foundation to deliver a nice sun-kissed glow to my skin. I've had zero conflicts with my skin since using this. The price on GA Fluid sheers is pretty spendy, thus the reason this isn't part of my daily routine .. but I absolutely love it when I use it!!

on 3/12/2006 2:27:00 AM

When I first got my hands on this I thought like everyone here that it was too dark and garish. You really MUST use a light hand and use the smallest dab. Now my face looks healthy and not obviously made up. I use it daily now as it is a no-brainer to apply. I never really used to wear blush, but this acts as a blush and natural contour for my forehead, nose bridge and just right under the jawline. I guess I have to designate this as HG because I bring it with me everywhere! The bottle is great for travel and I just put a few drops in a sample jar and it lasts forever! I also have Sheer Bronzer #1 and can use this on top of the fluid sheer if I really want more emphasis and of course to apply to other parts of the body (neck, shoulders, etc.)

on 4/21/2005 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The darkest bronze of the fluid sheers. Beautiful bronzer.