Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #8

Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #8

4.8

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This stuff is fricking amaazing! Best highlighter ive found!! Believe me ive tried loads and none of them compare to the natural glow this gives!! Im an nc40-42 in Mac and this is a great highlighter! The most natural ive found and rather than glitter or shimmer this gives a natural sheen! Such beautiful packaging too! Works great with armani's Luminous Silk foundation! Will ALWAYS repurchase

on 10/18/2004 10:49:00 PM

i only use this bronzer on my cheeks. beautiful blush that compliments my med asian skin tone. you can choose whether you want it light (for work) or dark (for going out). you only need a drop or two to create the effect you desire. i own a 5 mL sample, and it will last me years. It provides a natural glow to your skin, as if you were slightly tanned. has light shimmer. HG quality.

on 7/5/2004 6:54:00 PM

This Fluid Sheer makes a gorgeous blush on my GGG/LSF 9 skin. The reddish-rust fluid has tiny gold specks that make this blush luminous, but nowhere near shimmery. Because of the liquid formula, this can go from pretty sheer to very deep; it looks like a natural, warm flush coming from within! It's so easy to apply and blend with fingers! I also love to swipe GA's No. 4 bronzer over it for some drama. I got this in a sample tube, but I plan to call Johnny this week and make this one a permanent part of my collection.

EDIT 7/18/04: All right Armani people: Please rework this pump! I barely use half the drop that gets dished out! continued >>

If I would have seen this color before the MA applied it to my LSF 5.5 complexion I would have freaked. It is copper, rusty almost chocolate brown w/ golden shimmer. This would be gorgeous as a highlighter on a GGG or DDD, but as light as I am, I can ONLY wear this as a blush. Though, what a perfect blush it is! I know I will never finish this whole bottle, but in the meantime I will enjoy all of the compliments I get on my perfect, bronzy and glowing skin.