Lancome Bocage Deodorant- Gentle Smooth Deodorant Cream

No Image

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm using this deodorant since 2002 and I love it. There is nothing better on the market. Cream or stick, depends on what is available are great. In extreme conditions (heat, no daily shower) it works for 2 days! Never tried longer, but 2 days are already quite impressive.
If I can have only one cosmetic product it would be this one. 13 years, no fail!

UPDATE: Last tube of cream doesn't have a wonderful effect I used to. Wouldn't buy it again, but will repurchase roll-on version.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This has become one of my favorite deodorants. The tube is practical & hygienic, the scent is pleasant, and this really does keep me fresh during the day without irritating the skin. Might not be enough for strenuous excercise, but is perfect for normal, everyday use. Found this at Strawberrynet, and would repurchase in the future.

on 7/23/2003 5:21:00 AM

I have never been impressed by Lancome's skincare (as much as I love their make-up line). I don't know how I was talked into buying this deodorant, I never use Deodorant creams. I am not very impressed by this. Although it is true that it is suited to sensitive skin (I use it after shaving and I never had an irritation), I don't like the fact that it comes in a cream. Maybe I should have bought the spray or roll-on version.