Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow - Wild Orchids (Uploaded by Eva32)

3.5

61%
would repurchase
3.7/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/14/2014

I use this as a base for my other palates, it works wonderfully for this purpose, but as a stand alone product not so much. I love the colours a lot though and can't find other palates like it around, so for that reason, I continue to repurchase. :)

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

fromLoxxy

Feb/13/2014

I got this while it was half off. I didn't know this was a creme eyeshadow until I tried it on. The colors are pretty, and its texture just feels great, being a creme shadow. However, if you have oily lids, you would need to remove the oil and prime your lids well. With the oil, it fades quickly and can stick in the crease. I love that it comes with a mirror in the packaging, and how the …Read more

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Dec/07/2013

I love the shades in this eyeliner quad, they go on smoothly and look good with my brown eyes. The Revlon illuminance creme shadows are great, a bit pricey but worth it!

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Mar/31/2013

I LOVE this Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad in Wild Orchids!! I use most of the colors as a highlighter. It looks great right under my brow bone. I found a large pallette of about 20 colors at a discount store. I've had it for several years and it has not gone bad yet. As far as the Wild Orchids, I am on my second one. I never buy anything twice unless I really like it. It's also …Read more

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Feb/05/2013

I bought this sad excuse for eyeshadow in the wild orchid palette first and then later in black magic (black white pink and silver). I really tried to like it because it looks SO pretty in the case but it just doesn't perform. The colors are greasy (with one exception, ill get to that) and crease horribly even with primer and powder. Though they look pigmented in the packaging the actual …Read more

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Sep/23/2012

I really wanted to like these since they come in some nice color combinations. I was hoping that the creme formula would keep them out of my contacts. Instead, they crease like crazy, and don't stay on very well. It's too bad, because the updated compact is quite nice and has a built-in mirror, and the fingertip application is convenient. Sadly, the creasing is a dealbreaker.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Apr/04/2012

Ugh! Sheer, greasy coverage. I have dryish skin. What does that tell you? Very poorly pigmented. Creased almost immediately. I would swap this except that it is such a lousy product, someone would ding me for swapping it. Into the trash it goes! The only highlight is the cool compact it comes in. But what does that matter really? You can't see it on your face.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Nov/08/2011

Love these shadows for their ability to customize color depth due to its build-ability. 0.12 oz or 3.4g of product, got it on sale for $8.99 CDN b4 taxes. Consistency is creamy, not waxy, stays on all day for me without any eye primer (I never use one) though I know it has creased for some. Has no added scent, just a hint of scent that is present in a lot of Colorstay range of makeup (but not …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

Oct/26/2011

Being new to cream eyeshadows, I did not know that you were to set these with powder. However, I do love the colors, and they look really nice on the eye. I will be setting them with powder in the future, and I am sure I will be purchasing the Not Just Nudes pallet. I highly recommend these if you just want to try cream shadows. I would go to Wal-Mart or Target as they are $5 each there.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesBlue

Apr/23/2011

I have a thing for creme eyeshadows because i am young and i don't like wearing highly pigmented eyeshadows. Also, creme eyeshadows attract light to your eyes, especially if your eyes are light colored. Therefore, i love this pallete because it offers a variety of colors. My favorites are the lavender and the redish-brown/maroon color. Moreover they are shimmery so watch out for that.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure