no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

10 years ago

Consistency is nice but expected a bit more from the product. Found the colour to be quite dull and kind of matte. Will stick with the Seche Vite top coat only...wouldn't purchase this again.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

12 years ago

I got this color as a part of Seche Vite's Secrets of the French Manicure Kit (which includes basecoat, dryfast top coat, Seche Rose, and Seche Porcelain. good deal!). As a polish itself, it is quite nice. It makes my nails look as if they are naturally flawless. But for a french manicure, I find it a bit too clear and close to my natural nail color. I want a little pink so that the tips don't seem so stark. If you just want a very clean, natural look, I would recommend it.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

12 years ago

I dont know if its this polish or the new technique i'm using to paint my nails (where you brush a coat of polish horizontally across the tips first them fill in the rest of the nail vertically) but i can get a full week without any chips or peels! I think it might be a combo - am definately impresssed with this polish - its a great pale pink (perfect for that 'clean' nail look) and it dries all the way through the coats quite quickly. would DEF buy again

About reviewer (303 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

12 years ago

Nice colour and easy to apply but the brush could be better.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry

HairBlack

12 years ago

This a great polish when you want to have a well manicured, but still natural look. It's designed to tone up or tone down your natural nail bed and I get all kinds of compliments on my nails when I wear this shade. I've even been accused have having false nails when I wear it b/c it makes your nails so flawless.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

13 years ago

This is my all-time favorite nail color. In the sea of "natural" nail colors out there, this one still stands out because its the perfect color. It makes your nails look healthy and definitly aids in giving you an over-all polished appearance. I can never bring myself to use anything else, it goes with everything. Its pure classy elegance.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

14 years ago

This Seche Rose is a sheer obviously meant for a french manicure. This is the best textured FRENCH pink I've used. I do not like OPI colors for french as they are better for the more pigmented colors in my humble opinion. Seche is a softer, fluffier formula. It covers very well and it hardly feels wet at all. It dries quickly.<br> <br> Little known fact about Seche: there's no formaldehyde or tolulene so you don't have to worry to use it around someone who's very sensitive to harsh chemicals, the young, the elderly and the infirm. I highly recommend it!!!

About reviewer (340 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

14 years ago

I love this product! I only put on one coat for a very natural, healthy look. I use it with China Glaze base coat and Out The Door top coat - it lasts and lasts.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBrown

2.0

15 years ago

I was getting ready to go away for a long weekend recently and, having spent an hour polishing my toenails, had almost no time to do my tips. In desperation, I grabbed my then-untried bottle of Seche Rose. "The perfect thing," I thought. I put on two quick coats over a base and under a top coat. It was indeed a good thing for a rush job, but as I wore it over the weekend I came to realize that it was really too sheer for me -- it didn't cover the yellow tinge my nails have to them from constant use of polish remover. Also, like another reviewer, I noticed some peeling at the edges. Finally, at the end of the weekend, I took a quick dip in the ocean, and when I came out, the Seche Rose on my tips had lost all shine -- and the OPI polish on my toes was still perfect, shiny and glossy. I would not use this again or recommend it.

About reviewer (178 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlond

2.0

15 years ago

I got this in a mini travel version along with the basecoat and topcoat. It's a super sheer, milky color with only a touch of pale pink. Slightly lighter than my natural nail color, it makes my nails look pretty and well-groomed. Will update as to the wear. <br><br> ETA: Wear not so great, even with the basecoat and topcoat. Edges started peeling and looking craptacular in only a few days. Bleh.

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral