4.5

price range

Reviews

from

2 months ago

Another 10/10 MAC blush! I am nw10 or clinique alabaster and when used sparingly this blush is lovely. I only need to lightly swirl my brush in it then apply and it blends out really well. I apply with a MAC 168 and blend out with a Real Techniques blush brush. It lasts as well. Had 5 years and not hit pan (I use about 4 different MAC blush - owned them all for 4-5 yrs).

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

9 months ago

This blush is the perfect one!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

3 years ago

The shade Desert Rose didn't work for me at all. A perfect dupe for having rosacea, or maybe a fever. Returned.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

3 years ago

I love all the MAC blushes that I've tried and I love this one too. Dusty Rose describes the shade perfectly.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2.0

4 years ago

The color of this blush is beautiful! If you have a medium skin tone then you should check this out. Unfortunately, this blush has an ingredient that gives me pimples. I think the culprit is bismuth oxychloride. I usually look at mineral makeup for this ingredient and never thought it would be in a matte blush, but after a few breakouts I checked and it was.

About reviewer (387 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

4 years ago

A lovely, high-quality matt blush. The shade, I think, will fit many skin shades and tones. It's a lovely, natural shade that makes you look more "fresh". It's a quite pigmented blush, so you have to be carefull not to overdo it. It stays pretty much all day. Great, sturdy packaging.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

The packaging is SO professional and i love to display this product in my collection! Just take care of it because it doesn't look as good when it's aged. It does last all day, which is one thing I really love about this product. The pigment is so warm! It leaves you with a natural warm rose look which to me, compliments any eye color. It has no scent, which i don't really mind, it doesn't affect the way its applied. It's extremely soft and easy to apply. It feels amazing on the skin! HINT- When applying, dont forget to dust out your brush before sweeping onto the cheek area. If there's too much on the brush, your face would look WAY TOO REDish and it would look quite unnatural. ENJOY YOUR PRODUCT!! I recommend it to everyone looking for a new blusher to try :)

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

4 years ago

Great blush as all MAC blushes are. I would probably not repurchase only due to the color. I am fair (nc20-25) and I think this color is too dark for me. It is a very pigmented blush and it is easy for me to apply too much. If I apply VERY lightly it does look good. It gives me a flush of color when applied correctly but I prefer MAC's stay pretty prolong wear blush. I would recommend this to medium and darker skin tones. Aside from the color, this is a great blush. It is very pigmented and stays on the skin all day. I don't think I will ever hit pan on this since I have to use so little of it. Mac blushes are a little pricey ($22 I think) but so worth it!

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

3.0

5 years ago

I got this blush a while ago now and has lasted me ages!! I love it for nights out as I prefer matte blushes for on a night out for some reason! It lasts okay on the skin, not amazingly but I don't have many powder blushes that stay on all day without a retouch. Beautiful colour which looks great on my fair skin! A good blush, could probably get a cheap one for the same quality but still good, nothing to rave about.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

Great low-key, natural matte color. Good for any occasion. I'm not great at applying blush and I feel like I can't really mess this color up.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35