Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

This blush is the perfect one!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

Aug/13/2017

The shade Desert Rose didn't work for me at all. A perfect dupe for having rosacea, or maybe a fever. Returned.

5 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

fromiszye

Mar/01/2017

I love all the MAC blushes that I've tried and I love this one too. Dusty Rose describes the shade perfectly.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

Jul/19/2016

The color of this blush is beautiful! If you have a medium skin tone then you should check this out. Unfortunately, this blush has an ingredient that gives me pimples. I think the culprit is bismuth oxychloride. I usually look at mineral makeup for this ingredient and never thought it would be in a matte blush, but after a few breakouts I checked and it was.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (387 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

May/07/2016

A lovely, high-quality matt blush. The shade, I think, will fit many skin shades and tones. It's a lovely, natural shade that makes you look more "fresh". It's a quite pigmented blush, so you have to be carefull not to overdo it. It stays pretty much all day. Great, sturdy packaging.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Apr/15/2016

The packaging is SO professional and i love to display this product in my collection! Just take care of it because it doesn't look as good when it's aged.

It does last all day, which is one thing I really love about this product. The pigment is so warm! It leaves you with a natural warm rose look which to me, compliments any eye color. It has no scent, which i don't …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Mar/29/2016

Great blush as all MAC blushes are. I would probably not repurchase only due to the color. I am fair (nc20-25) and I think this color is too dark for me. It is a very pigmented blush and it is easy for me to apply too much. If I apply VERY lightly it does look good. It gives me a flush of color when applied correctly but I prefer MAC's stay pretty prolong wear blush. I would recommend this …Read more

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

3.0

Jun/09/2015

I got this blush a while ago now and has lasted me ages!! I love it for nights out as I prefer matte blushes for on a night out for some reason! It lasts okay on the skin, not amazingly but I don't have many powder blushes that stay on all day without a retouch. Beautiful colour which looks great on my fair skin! A good blush, could probably get a cheap one for the same quality but still …Read more

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Mar/03/2015

Great low-key, natural matte color. Good for any occasion. I'm not great at applying blush and I feel like I can't really mess this color up.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

fromKesV

Feb/10/2015

I love this blush. It's a matte soft pink blush that is lovely to wear as an everyday blush. It is really natural and super pigmented. It has a beautiful matte finish and doesn't leave your skin looking too pink. Definitely try this one out as an everyday versatile blush.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium