MAC Matte Blush - Desert Rose

MAC Matte Blush - Desert Rose

4.5

on 7/19/2016 5:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color of this blush is beautiful! If you have a medium skin tone then you should check this out. Unfortunately, this blush has an ingredient that gives me pimples. I think the culprit is bismuth oxychloride. I usually look at mineral makeup for this ingredient and never thought it would be in a matte blush, but after a few breakouts I checked and it was.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

A lovely, high-quality matt blush. The shade, I think, will fit many skin shades and tones. It's a lovely, natural shade that makes you look more "fresh". It's a quite pigmented blush, so you have to be carefull not to overdo it. It stays pretty much all day. Great, sturdy packaging.

To Read all 80 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The packaging is SO professional and i love to display this product in my collection! Just take care of it because it doesn't look as good when it's aged.

It does last all day, which is one thing I really love about this product. The pigment is so warm! It leaves you with a natural warm rose look which to me, compliments any eye color. It has no scent, which i don't really mind, it doesn't affect the way its applied. It's extremely soft and easy to apply. It feels amazing on the skin!

HINT- When applying, dont forget to dust out your brush before sweeping onto the cheek area. If there's too much on the brush, your face would look WAY TOO REDish and it would look quite unnatural.

ENJOY YOUR PRODUCT!! I recommend it to everyone looking for a new blusher to try :)

Great blush as all MAC blushes are. I would probably not repurchase only due to the color. I am fair (nc20-25) and I think this color is too dark for me. It is a very pigmented blush and it is easy for me to apply too much. If I apply VERY lightly it does look good. It gives me a flush of color when applied correctly but I prefer MAC's stay pretty prolong wear blush. I would recommend this to medium and darker skin tones. Aside from the color, this is a great blush. It is very pigmented and stays on the skin all day. I don't think I will ever hit pan on this since I have to use so little of it. Mac blushes are a little pricey ($22 I think) but so worth it!

on 6/9/2015 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this blush a while ago now and has lasted me ages!! I love it for nights out as I prefer matte blushes for on a night out for some reason! It lasts okay on the skin, not amazingly but I don't have many powder blushes that stay on all day without a retouch. Beautiful colour which looks great on my fair skin! A good blush, could probably get a cheap one for the same quality but still good, nothing to rave about.

Great low-key, natural matte color. Good for any occasion. I'm not great at applying blush and I feel like I can't really mess this color up.

on 2/10/2015 8:46:00 PM

I love this blush. It's a matte soft pink blush that is lovely to wear as an everyday blush. It is really natural and super pigmented. It has a beautiful matte finish and doesn't leave your skin looking too pink. Definitely try this one out as an everyday versatile blush.

on 11/26/2014 8:13:00 PM

This blush has lots of pigment! A rosy pink color that pulls alot of red which I hate! For sure more red than pink on me. Not a fan of this color so I returned it and got mocha which is far prettier IMO and softer. Much happier with mocha cause it does not make me look like a clown and has a pinker more natural hue to it!

on 10/30/2014 10:57:00 PM

I recently bought this MAC blush && I must say I am in love!!! I'm a huge fan of MAC in general and this blush is just another reason why. The color is highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way. The color looks gorgeous against my fair-medium skin tone & also looks very natural with it being a matte blush. I've had the blush for almost three months now (using it just about every day) & it looks like it's barely been used. I think the price of the blush is a great deal (anticipating that it will last me for longer than a while) This product will definitely be a repurchase!!!

This is a nice colour. The colour pay-off is definitely there, so don't be too heavy-handed with your brush. It is not as dangerously-pigmented as Frankly Scarlet or Fever, thus there is a bit of room for error. Like all of the matte blushes from MAC, there is nothing sparkly in the product, so looks like true skin colour instead of product on your face.

Popular Blush Products