COVERGIRL Invisible Concealer

COVERGIRL Invisible Concealer

2.7

Light Shades: Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Stearic Acid,PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Fragrance, MagnesiumAluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Trisodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum,Propylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron OxidesMay Contain: UltramarinesDark Shades: Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Stearic Acid,PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Diazolidinyl Urea,Fragrance, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Trisodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum,Propylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

THIS IS THE WORST CONCEALER I HAVE EVER USED. Dries the second you put it on your skin - like paint - making it impossible to blend out!!! When/if you can blend it, it sticks in patches! No matter how hard I tried I couldnt get it to stay on my nose! Used with a damp and dry beauty blender and multiple brushes and NOTHING worked!! Such a waste of money (15 NZD!). Super dissapointed.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Awful.... goes on so cakey, doesn't blend well and just sits in patches on my skin, even blending it with beauty blender is awful results .... I hate it!!!

on 12/26/2016 1:36:00 PM

too pink , the concealer don't blend well and look cakey

on 11/24/2016 1:49:00 AM

Not a fan too cakey doesn't blend well

It makes me look pretty ashy and it doesn't have very much coverage👎🏻👎🏻

I HATE THIS CONCEALER. I don't use the word hate very often, but I hate it. First of all, the formula is terrible. I use this with a very very expensive primer, and it still is awful. It almost seems to crumble off because of how dry it gets very quickly. Doesn't blend very well or at all, and makes my skin look very cakey. I do not like this at all, don't waste your money. Go for the Maybelline Better Skin concealer instead, that one is amazing.

Yet another fail, in my opinion, by Cover Girl in the concealer category. Soooooooo disappointing!!!!! Bought for under eye coverage and it does nothing to mask the moderate darkness under my eyes, nor does it effectively conceal redness or blemishes. At best, one might be able to use it in cheekbones as a hi-lighter.... However, the consistency is greasy and watery so it might not work well for that either. At any rate, I won't be purchasing this or any Cover Girl concealer again since this is the 2nd big fail they have produced in the last few years.

Mediocre concealer at best. Seamless blend ability but the coverage is medium and lasts about 3-4 hours at best. (Even less in humidity) The shade matching has always been good with Cover Girl and this is no exception. However this product doesn't have enough pluses for a repurchase.

on 3/4/2016 3:52:00 PM

Pretty bad concealer, you can pretty much only use it for undereyes cause it won't do anything for acne. The coverage isn't great for undereyes anyway and it does start looking cakey after 2 layers, so it's not very buildable.

Ok price but I would rather try something else (I used to use Bourjois' Healthy Mix but it's kind of expensive).

on 11/15/2015 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this concelar it gives good coverage and is a great highlighter blends well with foundation. I ran out slot faster than I thought. But for a drugstore buy this is one of the best.