Cover Girl Invisible Concealer

Cover Girl Invisible Concealer

2.8

Light Shades: Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Stearic Acid,PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Fragrance, MagnesiumAluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Trisodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum,Propylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron OxidesMay Contain: UltramarinesDark Shades: Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Stearic Acid,PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Diazolidinyl Urea,Fragrance, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Trisodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum,Propylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

I HATE THIS CONCEALER. I don't use the word hate very often, but I hate it. First of all, the formula is terrible. I use this with a very very expensive primer, and it still is awful. It almost seems to crumble off because of how dry it gets very quickly. Doesn't blend very well or at all, and makes my skin look very cakey. I do not like this at all, don't waste your money. Go for the Maybelline Better Skin concealer instead, that one is amazing.

Yet another fail, in my opinion, by Cover Girl in the concealer category. Soooooooo disappointing!!!!! Bought for under eye coverage and it does nothing to mask the moderate darkness under my eyes, nor does it effectively conceal redness or blemishes. At best, one might be able to use it in cheekbones as a hi-lighter.... However, the consistency is greasy and watery so it might not work well for that either. At any rate, I won't be purchasing this or any Cover Girl concealer again since this is the 2nd big fail they have produced in the last few years.

To Read all 202 Reviews, Login or Join

Mediocre concealer at best. Seamless blend ability but the coverage is medium and lasts about 3-4 hours at best. (Even less in humidity) The shade matching has always been good with Cover Girl and this is no exception. However this product doesn't have enough pluses for a repurchase.

on 3/4/2016 3:52:00 PM

Pretty bad concealer, you can pretty much only use it for undereyes cause it won't do anything for acne. The coverage isn't great for undereyes anyway and it does start looking cakey after 2 layers, so it's not very buildable.

Ok price but I would rather try something else (I used to use Bourjois' Healthy Mix but it's kind of expensive).

on 11/15/2015 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this concelar it gives good coverage and is a great highlighter blends well with foundation. I ran out slot faster than I thought. But for a drugstore buy this is one of the best.

on 9/12/2015 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Was disappointed in this concealer. I use concealers mainly for my under eye areas so of course the term "invisible" sold me. The formula was thin no matter how many layers I added I didn't get the coverage effect I wanted for an under eye. Not only that but I believe there are only 3 colors to choose from so it was really difficult finding one that could work. I would only use this if I had no money to buy another concealer and it was all that was left in my drawer.

I use concealer on a regular basis, so I am always trying and looking for new ones.

I like this concealer.. only for a couple of reasons. The packaging is nice and sturdy (I've dropped this multiple times - oops :P) and you get a ton of product in the tube. The doe foot applicator works great and applies the concealer well.

The texture is smooth and creamy. Lightweight, but not as lightweight as their Ready Set Gorgeous concealer, if you're familiar with that formula. It feels very nice on the face and lasts all day.

I give this 2 stars because of blending. It's a bit patchy and streaky. You have to work with it a lot to get an even application. I fix the streaky, patchiness by smoothing/buffing then patting and repeating this until it's even.

My least favorite part about this concealer: It's settles and sits in my pores! I REALLY dislike the look of that. It makes them more noticeable, and it's just unflattering. Not sure why I picked up a back up haha.

This concealer has a medium coverage. You can build it somewhat, but I don't think this concealer will provide full coverage.

Overall, I would choose Covergirl's Ready Set Gorgeous concealer over this one any day. I'll have a review on that once this review is up, so check that out if you're interested. ;) I will continue to use my tubes, but will probably not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this Concealer a lot in college. I liked it enough to re-purchase it several times. I've since found a better one in Maybelline Super Stay Concealer. I recently tried the Cover Girl Invisible just to see if I'd enjoy it but it offered very little coverage of my dark circles. I suppose my circles were far lighter years ago so that's why I kept using it. I liked the creamy texture & shade match in Fair. I also tried Light but it was really orangey. I didn't notice any creasing back then or now. I have never noticed a scent. The doe foot wand is handy & packaging is cute. I tried dabbing a bit onto my fingertip to apply to a red pimple but it didn't cover it even as well as my foundations on their own can. The price is excellent! I'm happy I was able to get by w/just this & foundation atop my dark circles years ago but am also happy I found my Super Stay. I haven't returned my current tube b/c I sometimes use it to tone down the brightness of my SuperStay. Some of my foundations create too much of a contrast w/SS for my taste. I tried it around my nose to erase the redness but it failed there, too. So, if my dark circles ever lightened to my college level (way far back) then I'd grab Invisible for the $4 & be happy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have this in "Fair", the lightest shade, and it blends well with my NC20 skintone (fair, neutral to warm undertones). This is appropriately named, because it's sheer enough to blend invisibly with my skin, which is why I like it. I use this for both undereyes, and to cover any facial blemishes or red spots. Since I don't wear foundation most days, just concealer where I need it and powder in my t-zone, it's important that my concealer blend really well into my own skin. This requires delicate blending, I pat it in, otherwise it will wipe right away. Once it sets though, I don't have problems with it fading away. I also don't have bad dark circles, and find most concealers too heavy and sink into fine underye lines, so this meets my undereye needs perfectly. The packaging is very pretty, and looks just like Clinique's concealer, which costs a lot more! I would probably re-purchase!

I suppose the name "Invisible Concealer" is fitting as this product does absolutely nothing. Also the little spongy lipgloss-like application is so unsanitary. Definitely would never buy again.