2.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

It's way too sheer for concealer. The only plus is that it's good at evening skin tone. Pointless for undereye. Use with a more full coverage setting powder.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

THIS IS THE WORST CONCEALER I HAVE EVER USED. Dries the second you put it on your skin - like paint - making it impossible to blend out!!! When/if you can blend it, it sticks in patches! No matter how hard I tried I couldnt get it to stay on my nose! Used with a damp and dry beauty blender and multiple brushes and NOTHING worked!! Such a waste of money (15 NZD!). Super dissapointed.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Awful.... goes on so cakey, doesn't blend well and just sits in patches on my skin, even blending it with beauty blender is awful results .... I hate it!!!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3 years ago

too pink , the concealer don't blend well and look cakey

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

Not a fan too cakey doesn't blend well

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

It makes me look pretty ashy and it doesn't have very much coverage????????????????

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

4 years ago

I HATE THIS CONCEALER. I don't use the word hate very often, but I hate it. First of all, the formula is terrible. I use this with a very very expensive primer, and it still is awful. It almost seems to crumble off because of how dry it gets very quickly. Doesn't blend very well or at all, and makes my skin look very cakey. I do not like this at all, don't waste your money. Go for the Maybelline Better Skin concealer instead, that one is amazing.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

4 years ago

Yet another fail, in my opinion, by Cover Girl in the concealer category. Soooooooo disappointing!!!!! Bought for under eye coverage and it does nothing to mask the moderate darkness under my eyes, nor does it effectively conceal redness or blemishes. At best, one might be able to use it in cheekbones as a hi-lighter.... However, the consistency is greasy and watery so it might not work well for that either. At any rate, I won't be purchasing this or any Cover Girl concealer again since this is the 2nd big fail they have produced in the last few years.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

Mediocre concealer at best. Seamless blend ability but the coverage is medium and lasts about 3-4 hours at best. (Even less in humidity) The shade matching has always been good with Cover Girl and this is no exception. However this product doesn't have enough pluses for a repurchase.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0
from

4 years ago

Pretty bad concealer, you can pretty much only use it for undereyes cause it won't do anything for acne. The coverage isn't great for undereyes anyway and it does start looking cakey after 2 layers, so it's not very buildable. Ok price but I would rather try something else (I used to use Bourjois' Healthy Mix but it's kind of expensive).

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24