Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

It's way too sheer for concealer. The only plus is that it's good at evening skin tone. Pointless for undereye. Use with a more full coverage setting powder.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (510 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Aug/22/2018

THIS IS THE WORST CONCEALER I HAVE EVER USED. Dries the second you put it on your skin - like paint - making it impossible to blend out!!! When/if you can blend it, it sticks in patches! No matter how hard I tried I couldnt get it to stay on my nose! Used with a damp and dry beauty blender and multiple brushes and NOTHING worked!! Such a waste of money (15 NZD!). Super dissapointed.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Sep/28/2017

Awful.... goes on so cakey, doesn't blend well and just sits in patches on my skin, even blending it with beauty blender is awful results .... I hate it!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Dec/26/2016

too pink , the concealer don't blend well and look cakey

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Nov/24/2016

Not a fan too cakey doesn't blend well

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Nov/22/2016

It makes me look pretty ashy and it doesn't have very much coverage????????????????

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

Jun/02/2016

I HATE THIS CONCEALER. I don't use the word hate very often, but I hate it. First of all, the formula is terrible. I use this with a very very expensive primer, and it still is awful. It almost seems to crumble off because of how dry it gets very quickly. Doesn't blend very well or at all, and makes my skin look very cakey. I do not like this at all, don't waste your money. Go for …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

May/19/2016

Yet another fail, in my opinion, by Cover Girl in the concealer category. Soooooooo disappointing!!!!! Bought for under eye coverage and it does nothing to mask the moderate darkness under my eyes, nor does it effectively conceal redness or blemishes. At best, one might be able to use it in cheekbones as a hi-lighter.... However, the consistency is greasy and watery so it might not work well for …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Mar/30/2016

Mediocre concealer at best. Seamless blend ability but the coverage is medium and lasts about 3-4 hours at best. (Even less in humidity) The shade matching has always been good with Cover Girl and this is no exception. However this product doesn't have enough pluses for a repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0
fromlol392

Mar/04/2016

Pretty bad concealer, you can pretty much only use it for undereyes cause it won't do anything for acne. The coverage isn't great for undereyes anyway and it does start looking cakey after 2 layers, so it's not very buildable.

Ok price but I would rather try something else (I used to use Bourjois' Healthy Mix but it's kind of expensive).

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24