Sally Hansen Savage Bronzer

Sally Hansen Savage Bronzer

4.3

on 6/3/2010 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I believe this review is for "Sally's Beauty" Savage Bronze tan mousse... the discontinued one... I wanted to let all the loyal Savage fans out their that Sally's has something that actually works better now... Tanwise Mousse... I was in mourning over the discontinuation of Savage Bronze... I had been using it for years... I read several reviews on different boards that recommend this product in its place... I am AMAZED... even better than Savage and absolutely NO smell... The tan is more gradual but ends up flawless!

on 6/30/2008 6:43:00 PM

What a great product! I've read this product is not available because the company is out of business. The contents & processing should be used (bought) by soneone who can get this out to the public. Is not the economic marketplace capable of providing products that work? Come on baby! Let capitalism work for us & let the crummy product just go away.

on 12/10/2004 12:39:00 AM

I really love this product. Ive used many different kinds of self tanners and this is the best Ive used. The color is brown and not fake orange and I never get streaks. Some people have complaind about the smell but I dont think its bad at all and it dries in about 5 minutes and I dont feel sticky. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because it fades a lot after I shower.

on 8/6/2003 2:27:00 AM

I'm on the fence on this one. I have tried EVERYTHING out there, and I mean EVERYTHING!!! Although I thought this was realtively realistic with its BROWN color, it was still not as dark as I like. Kinda hard to tell exactly, though, because -- here goes the big no-no disclosure -- I have been tanning this year and my body is quite dark already. I do --sometimes -- cover my face in the bed. I will more now that I am using an AHA.ANYHOO, I also could NOT stand the burnt chocolate smell. I know some reviewers said they loved that about this product, but not me. I still hate the way STs smell, but maybe it's just me. They react differently with everyone's body chemisty, so...I'm moving on to Banana Boat Sunless Deep Dark Cream. Rave reviews on that product here, also. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great brown chocolate smelling mousse! really works!! it turns brown! too bad i got the last one! hopfully, they get more in soon! i will get a stock in case they discontinue...whenever i like something, it seems they always stop production! ill buy a case! hah--nothing works better with this natural of a color! brilliant! kudos to the inventor

on 7/21/2003 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've purchased just about every cheap to high-end expensive self-tanner on the market. Per MUI recommendations, tried this inexpensive tanner. By far the best coloring & lasts quite nice. Absolutely NATURAL LOOKING. It's nice that colors go on in subtle shades, so you can apply more if you want to go darker. Must use latex gloves. FANTASTIC!