Dermablend Wrinkle Fix

No Image

3.2

on 10/10/2007 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product is useless when it comes to offering any softening effects on your face!

on 5/25/2005 3:31:00 PM

Does nothing around the eyes. Just makes my eyeliner smudge. Warm some in your fingers to help apply.

on 3/5/2005 2:05:00 AM

A nice non-greasy lip balm which soothes/preps my lips and helps prevent lipstick feathering. But I didn't notice any difference after I'd applied this around my eyes to attempt to blur the fine lines. Good to use on dry, irritated areas on the face (under the nose, etc) but I probably won't repurchase.

on 4/14/2004 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this as part of a kit and it's billed for eyes and lips. I can't say much about the eyes but I think it's great for the lips as a lib balm. It's in a tube like a lipstick so it's easy to carry about with you. I suppose it's a bit expensive solely to use as a lip balm but I have since repurchased cheaply on Ebay.

on 7/19/2003 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is pretty cool! It's packaged like lipstick, except it's transparent. You put it on your expression lines and it really helps to minimize their appearance. Great for makup touchups in the middle of the day.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)