Boots Natural Collection Strawberry Body Cream

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG! ,the smell is d e l i c i o u s, just like haribo strawbs! i found myself wanting to eat it, as it reminds me of jelly & icecream. all i can say is Y U M! buy, buy buy this product, if you want irresistable skin that is good enough to eat!

When I first bought this I didnt want to use it, it looked so good lol. as an alright body lotion but the white btis took quite a while to blend into my skin. They always have 3 for 2 offers on natural collection in boots so good value!

The first time I opened the jar I smelled a very yummy strawberry yoghurt scent! This is a swirly mixture of cream and gel. I am content with its moisturizing power. The price is acceptable, it's not a steep priced product. You don't need to pay much to give your body a little treat. One downside is that when you layer on your body, it gets sticky, but the stickniess goes away after some minutes. Overall a good product, but I'd like to move on to other products.

This stuff is yummy and comes in a clear jar with swirly white cream and pinky red gel. Smells divine and moisturises well. Use along with Natural Collection Strawberry Body Spray for maximum strawberry-licious impact :)

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

If you just glance at this jar without opening it up, you'd think you were looking at a strawberry sundae cup. And if you were to open it up and sniff the contents, you'd think you were inhaling the sweetest, most perfect strawberry scent in the world. Ok, so I'm going a little nuts over this, but I have to say it's really worth the praise. Besides just looking good enough to eat (it's a decadent looking cream with swirls of red and white - think vanilla ice cream and strawberry syrup), it feels wonderful on my skin! It's an interesting melange of cream (the white) and gel (the red), which, when blended into the skin, leaves it feeling both cool (the gel) and soft (the cream) at the same time. And the scent is just unbelievable! It's not too tart or even overly sweet - it's just the perfect strawberry scent. If you like foody scents, I'm certain you will really like this as it seems to contain a touch of vanilla too. This is bound to become a staple for me!