MAC Lip-Six/1

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am loving this pallette. I haven't touched anything else since I got this! If you love pinks (like I do) then you will love this Pallete and the portability as well as everything else is great MAC quality! Don't miss this one!

I wish I could buy this again. Great soft cool toned colors, syrup, lovelorn and highstrung. Plus the lip glosses are awesome. I was expecting Mac's usual sticky texture, but not at all! it's great!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just picked this up today at the Nordies anniversary sale and couldn't help but use it immediately! This is a gorgeous silver plated, mirrored compact that comes with three glosses (Fairy Flirt, Berry Rush, Vintage Violet) and three lipsticks (High Strung, Lovelorn, Syrup), as well as a miniature 316SE lipbrush. The colours wear well with the same staying power and consistency of a typical MAC lipstick or gloss. The mini lipbrush might actually be my favorite part of the deal (silly, I know), because this has got to be the best lipbrush on the market and I was thinking I needed a new one for my purse! Having a purse sized one is just that much better. A great collection of cool pinks that really flatter me!

Popular Palettes