Uploaded by XoXoSinCity

price range

Reviews

3.0

Nov/04/2011

This isn't a bad product in any sense as haven't run across anything I've hated from this line but just is for those who like a lighter gel feel eye cream. Even being 25, no wrinkles, and not needed anything super heavy this was just too light for me as I need a more creamy hydrating eye cream so ended up sticking with the Synergy. Good product but just not what I was looking for.

About reviewer (383 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

Sep/09/2011

Even though the ingredients look good, this didn't do anything for me. It was not hydrating enough. The texture is very similar to Caudalie Vinexpert Serum for eyes and lips - it is almost like a serum - very light. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly. However, the Caudalie product was more hydrating. I returned this and will get something else in exchange.

About reviewer (341 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

1.0
fromluxed2

Sep/14/2008

Dried my eye area out horribly and made the skin look more wrinkly. Thankfully they went back to normal with the incredibly healing Dr. Hauschka Eye Balm.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

fromMMQC

Oct/25/2007

I use this eye serum underneath my eye cream everyday, and I have noticed a HUGE reduction in the appearance of fine lines around my eyes, overall GREAT product!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

fromdivafx

Aug/17/2005

I actually liked this eye serum. It wasn't moisturzing enough for me on it's own but used under my renee rouleau eye moist it helped level out some fine lines. Plus it's the first vitamin C eye product that didn't sting! For my sensitive eyes, that's just a miracle! I'd recommend this one.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

Jul/17/2003

I really like this eye cream because it's light like an eye gel, yet it is hydrating like a cream. It promoted non-irritating antioxidants that aren't supposed sting the skin. I have really sensitive eyes and it doesn't sting at all. I like using Origins No Puffery during the day, but I like using this at night because it's more hydrating.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35