Nuxe Aroma Vaillance Anti-wrinkle moisturizing emulsion

Nuxe Aroma Vaillance Anti-wrinkle moisturizing emulsion
NUXE Aroma-Vaillance emulsion

3.9

Aqua, behenyl, alcohol, glycerin, dimethicone, cethyl palmitate, butylene glycol, borago officinalis seed oil, rosa moshata seed oil, microcrystaline cellulose, lauroyl lysine, octyldodecyl myristate, methylsanol mamnuronate, peg-20 methylglucose sesquisterate, hydroxyethyl urea, cyclopentasloxane, methil glucose sesquistearate, cyclohexasaloxane, tocopherol, fragrance, capryloyl, glycine, limmanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, dimitheconol, cellulose gum, pentylene glycol, citric acid, ethylhexyglycerin, xantham gum, sodium hydroxide, glycine soja (soybean) oil, allantoin, dehidroacetic acid, peucedamum graveolens (dill) extract, escin phytic acid, hibiscul abelmoshus seed extract, 10-hydroxydecanoic acid, sebacic acid, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, retinyl palminate, 1,10-decanediol tocopheryl acetate, therroma cacao (cocoa) leaf cell extract, carbomer, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylene blycol, calendula officinalis flower extract, beta-carotene, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, sorbic acid, ceratonia siliqua gum, hydroxyethylcellulose, coumarin, linalool N1802/B

on 11/13/2014 9:20:00 PM

I like this moisturizer!

Texture is really light and a bit runny, almost like a fluid, which is perfect for combination skin. It absorbs really quickly and leaves the skin matte - it's not greasy at all!
Some people said that it's sticky and doesn't absorb - it happens if you put too much of the product, but once you figure what's the right amount for you it will make a total difference and will sink in immediately without being sticky. It's better to put too little and then add another layer if it's not enough, than put too much at once.

Scent may not be for everyone.
I can't really describe it, it's has some herbal/floral notes but there's also a hint of something like citrusy notes...really unusual blend. Deffinitely different than other "typical" Nuxe scents which are usually really sweet, but I personally like it; it's not my favorite but it's a refreshing change.

I can't say too much about effect on wrinkles as I'm only 28 and don't have some extremely deep wrinkles yet, but it deffinitely refreshes the skin and makes small wrinkles less visible. I feel like I'm giving my skin a vitamin boost every time I put this emulsion on my face, and those refreshing citrusy notes in the scent deffinitely make that feeling even stronger.

And I like the packaging, it is a simple design, clasically shaped frosted glass jar with an elegant font and nice silver/chrome lid. I prefer this kind of packaging because I find tubes really boring and they never look luxurious, even though they may be more hygienic, but it's not like you dip dirty fingers in a jar - you wash your hands before or simply use a spatula ;)

I got this cream as a sample and I did not like the smell, it goes on smooth and light (did not appear to be greasy) but then it did not absorb at all, left a sticky film on my skin and I would not purchase!

on 2/10/2012 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This review is for the cream not the emulsion. I have tried moving away from this product because of the price but I always come back because quite simply nothing else is as good. I have reactive and damaged skin, and this plumps, fills wrinkles, heals and balances, though I don't know how it manages to achieve all of this at the same time. I started using the Reve de Miel (partly because of the lesser price, partly because of the scent and partly because of the texture)during the day and this at night, and my skin improved within 48 hours. If only they could find some way to bring the price down, I'm sure the increase in the number of units sold would more than make up for the loss of revenue.

on 5/4/2011 6:55:00 AM

I'm pleasantly suprised by this creme. Bought it last week and I must say I like how my skin feels in the morning. True, it is a little sticky but that lasts about 20-30 min, that's why I would not wear it in daytime. I have the normal/combination skin formula and it will be perfect for summer. The first night I was suprised by the smell but got use to it and I must say I kind of like it. The best part is, I'm not having any allergic reactions like I had with Clinique's Zero Gravity. All my redness is gone and my skin is totally back to normal.

on 2/3/2011 2:32:00 AM

I really do like this product. My skin is usually very dry in the winter time and this product actually makes it look smooth and plump. I use it at night and in the morning, my skin is extremely soft. The only thing I'm not fond of is the smell. Wish it was unscented, but I'm willing to overlook this small flaw due to how well it works with my skin.

on 11/5/2010 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I usually love Nuxe products but this was simply sticky and stinky... Not repurchasing.

on 12/4/2008 2:46:00 PM

Tried a sample and it was just too rich and overly perfumed for me. It felt like it sat on top of my skin instead of being absorbed.

on 7/27/2008 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I ended up buying this because the store does not have Creme Nirvanesque in stock. I love it, mainly due to the texture, as always, the Nuxe cream leaves my skin feeling so satisfied & plump. Although my skin is dry, this normal/combo skin version is suitable for the summer season. I find the scent is rather faint & not offensive.
Another big plus is what's missing in this cream ...... silicones. It would be wonderful if this comes in a pump, since it is an emulsion rather than a cream. Another excellent Nuxe product.

on 2/26/2005 2:17:00 PM

I have been using this cream at night for the last year and I love it. My skin is very acne prone, and finding a night cream that moisturizes and smoothes out wrinkles isn't easy - but I'm very happy with this. I love the smell - a vanilla scent, and it helps control excess oil too. Before using this I would always wake up to an oil slick. Massaging this into my skin (and even around my eyes), leave my skin plumped, smooth and dewy in the morning. (I use the 'normal and combination skins' formula.) I've gone through 2 50ml pots of the stuff, and plan on buying more when I'm out. continued >>

on 8/21/2007 11:22:00 AM

I LOVE this moisturizer, which i use at night. I just purchased my second jar, and I definitely recommend it. The scent is quite herby , but blends in easily. It contains matrixyl, an anti wrinkle treatment, and I can see real results after a few weeks. In the morning my skin looks clear and it leaves my skin so soft and healthy. I am late thirties, combination skin, and I use the normal skin one. (there is also a moisturizer for sensitive skins)
Nuxe is an excellent brand and if you can buy it from France, it is so much cheaper than her in the UK.